Drake Non-Typical Clothing

Double Drops

Does anyone have any experience with the Drake NonTypical line of clothing? Looks like a good value, but I'm curious to see how warm and quiet their products are. Any input on any of their items would be appreciated

david k.

I have a bunch of Drake stuff and have been really happy with all of it. The NT clothes are all quiet in my opinion. In the NT line I have their EST pants and jackets and I also have some of their Endurance pants and jackets. I wear those earlier in the season but then when it starts getting colder, my favorite hunting pants from them are their fleece lined pants from their duck hunting line...I think they are called their MST Wader Pants...they are very quiet, warm and waterproof. I have the matching jacket and the quarter-zip pull over and that's my 'go to' stuff for most of the season.

ruthunter

I have several pieces myself. I have the Windproof Silencer Pants And Jacket, and have 2 sets of the hydrohush bibs/jacket combo. Made well, Windproof, quiet, it's some good stuff. Not as warm as my Badlands Pyre, but can about handle any weather in north MS.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I have a pair of the sherpa lined bibs, they are warm, I also have a jacket of some sort, I wear it a lot more than anything else when it starts to get cold. It may be the endurance, but I like it a lot. I have never had anything bad that came from drake.

DeerMan66

I have the Drake Non Typical Stand Hunter Silencer. I've had it for three deer seasons now. It was designed for deer hunting. It's as close to the perfect hunting jacket as I have ever owned. It's very warm for temps as low as single digits but also comfortable up to 40 degrees. I would give it 5 stars. I copied some of the features from their wesite.

• 2 Vertical Magnattach™ chest pockets
• 2 Vertical zippered chest pockets
• 2 Time & Motion™ front load cargo pockets
• Safety harness pass through
• Lower zippered hand warmer pockets
• Shoulder backpack straps
• Spine pad
• Fleece face mask
• Vertical back pocket storage
• Carabiner clip with adjustable tether
• Detachable Zippered Fleece lined hood
• Fleece lined hand warmer pockets