Did a little scouting..(graphic)

Simpleman.2

Well guys I hate to tell you this but I had ZERO pics! I have no clue why It didn't take a pic. i tested it and took pictures of me when setting it up and it also took pictures of me when I came to check it. I didn't have the camera that far away either so I know it was well within flash range...Bummed to say the least[emoji19] The whole deer was Gone without a trace left behind. Was really looking forward to seeing what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dburt

Ah bummer!! Can we all get together and sue the camera company for. ...I don't know. ..2 weeks of emotional distress? Haha

scubacamper

You guys are hilarious - sitting here in my office laughing out loud at some of the comments! :)
Great group of guys here, always enjoyable to see the banter :)

dburt

Of course, he invented deer meat. Another good possibility. I really want someone who's good at drawing to sketch a squatch riding a cougar.

Yeppers

just because I don't think anyone has said it and I haven't posted in a while...

CHUPACABRA...

...they've been known to disable cameras...

DntBrnDPig

Simpleman.2":2nnf878a said:
Well guys I hate to tell you this but I had ZERO pics! I have no clue why It didn't take a pic. i tested it and took pictures of me when setting it up and it also took pictures of me when I came to check it. I didn't have the camera that far away either so I know it was well within flash range...Bummed to say the least[emoji19] The whole deer was Gone without a trace left behind. Was really looking forward to seeing what happened.

No pics? How convenient for the squach

Simpleman.2

You guys are killing me [emoji23][emoji23] probably was a squatch

dburt

Simpleman, just out of curiosity, what camera were you using? I just had a very similar experience with a really cheap Moultrie Game Spy (their $50 offering). That camera aint worth crap. I set it up at a great feeding area that had droppings all over, and the only pics I got were of me setting it up. With mine though it didn't take any return pics...it's almost as if the camera died as I walked off. Ugh. 2 weeks of waiting for jack crap - I feel your pain! :)

Simpleman.2

It was a brand new Stealthcam p12x. I'm actually a big fan of stealthcam and have had good luck with the original p12 but I'm a little disappointed in the p12x so far.

shopson

I do believe if it were a bear those rib bones would be broken up and just because something shows up to eat don't mean it will be the killer. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Buzzard or Mr possum shows up on cam.