Did a little scouting..(graphic)

deerkiller300wsm

rem270":2cyp97v6 said:
Really dude? You put a cam up over something like that and then say "hey I'll update you next week". It might as well be next year because I'll be waiting and watching for the pic and i have very little patience :D :D

X2!!!!!!!!

I say bear

deerkiller300wsm

Why would a bobcat risk taking down a bigger fawn this time of year when there is so many other foods sources????? Not saying it wasn't a car but just thinking. Pretty cool anyway. Excited to see pics. Maybe it was that monkey that got loose up there a few years ago??????

Simpleman.2

deerkiller300wsm":3jnndtoo said:
Why would a bobcat risk taking down a bigger fawn this time of year when there is so many other foods sources????? Not saying it wasn't a car but just thinking. Pretty cool anyway. Excited to see pics. Maybe it was that monkey that got loose up there a few years ago??????

Did you mean to say Cat?...Definitely not a car. I was 3 miles from the closest forest service road. These roads don't see hardly any traffic at all and the max speed you can reach is maybe 25 considering they're gravel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simpleman.2

Simpleman.2":16woziwn said:
deerkiller300wsm":16woziwn said:

Did you mean to say Cat? ...Definitely not a car. I was 3 miles from the closest forest service road. These roads don't see hardly any traffic at all and the max speed you can reach is maybe 25 considering they're gravel.

elknturkey

Yep bears and bobcat both do it. I had some pics somewhere from a cam on a carcass that had been covered completely and the bear came back that night and dragged it off

Latest posts