CWD

SSlater

Based on my dealings with state agencies, they're corrupt, have little to any accountability, have ZERO respect for the people they're supposed to serve, and seem to do whatever they want.

ronnycl

I see less deer in Fayette, Hardeman counties since CWD. I believe cwd has impacted fawn recruitment. I saw things changing dating back to 2018-2019 season and felt like the 3 doe daily limit was having an impact on deer #s I wrote the commissioners voicing my concerns. I do not know the reason why. I remember driving down hwy 72 in north MS (Memphis - Corinth) and see 50+ deer in the fields, now you are lucky to see a deer. This is just miles south of the epic center for cwd TN. My observations are based on deer #'s over the season.

RedDawg

THIS IS AS TRUE AND CORRECT OF A STATEMENT ON TNDEER, THAT I HAVE EVER READ!!
While I do not deny the existence of incompetent (subconscious) and/or corrupt (intentional) people, policies and procedures, I have found that painting any public or private group, organization, company or agency with such a broad brush is neither constructive, fact based or accurate. It serves no purpose.

kentuckylakebuck1

While I do not deny the existence of incompetent (subconscious) and/or corrupt (intentional) people, policies and procedures, I have found that painting any public or private group, organization, company or agency with such a broad brush is neither constructive, fact based or accurate. It serves no purpose.
im very sure there are some fine men and women thats part of the TWRA, but the way i see is they are just as in the wrong for keeping their mouths shut and hiding all the other corruption in the name of a job! jmho

Latest posts