Crazy Tennessee stat comparison

Moonman

I think the defense is what gets me the most. Pruitt was supposed to be a defense guy and really the defense never looked that good. Yes last year was a harder schedule but this coaching staff doesn't have the talent Pruitt had. This coaching staff is actually coaching them up and making them better players. Also my other thing is they don't quit. They keep playing to the end and seem better conditioned.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Sure hope they become what they once were again.

My son gets grief for being an Alabama fan, especially from one of my close friends who I used to watch every TN game with.
I told him you gotta remember, my son is only 24 and TN ain't done squat in those 24 years.

Go vols !

Sure hope they become what they once were again.

My son gets grief for being an Alabama fan, especially from one of my close friends who I used to watch every TN game with.
I told him you gotta remember, my son is only 24 and TN ain't done squat in those 24 years.

Go vols !
Well they did win a National championship in that time but i do understand that he was a toddler! 😂

Gravey

I think the defense is what gets me the most. Pruitt was supposed to be a defense guy and really the defense never looked that good. Yes last year was a harder schedule but this coaching staff doesn't have the talent Pruitt had. This coaching staff is actually coaching them up and making them better players. Also my other thing is they don't quit. They keep playing to the end and seem better conditioned.
My thoughts exactly especially the last part about playing hard all game. They're not world beaters yet and have a long way to go but it's refreshing to see them compete for 4 quarters.

Latest posts