College basketball

Mudbone

Do Yall really not enjoy it? In basketball, any team can come out hot and beat anyone. It is so much more unpredictable. I love college football but I'm always ready for basketball by this time of year. And yes, being a DORES fan may contribute to that a bit but I would still be ready for hoops even if vandy was worth a crap in football.

Btw, top 25 matchup starting now. #16Vandy @ #25baylor

GO DORES!!

Wrangler95

I watch college basketball,I love March Madness and watch them all.I usually cheer for the little teams that are not well known to pull the upset.A 16 seed has never beaten a 1 seed but it will happen one day

Zulu

I enjoy college BB (can't stand NBA), but usually don't start watching in in earnest until January. Hunting season and college football are in the way until then.

smalljawbasser

My favorite sport. Although the 1 and done rule has killed the game in my opinion.

As a vol fan it has been a crazy ride the last 10 or so. I'm really hoping for some stability with Barnes, this year and next are going to be brutal.

Scioto

Gravey":gykftu9a said:
I'll look to see what UT is doing here and there but could care less if they cancelled basketball season permanently. I will watch when it's tournament time but other than that could care less.

Gravey, maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I've seen posts from you about your son or sons playing basketball? Might be someone else.

I love college basketball. I agree that the one and done has had a negative impact on the game (and at the professional level as well). Don't care much for the NBA, but major college and NBA are the best athletes in the world.

Gravey

OHVATN":2yprt4ql said:
Gravey":2yprt4ql said:
I'll look to see what UT is doing here and there but could care less if they cancelled basketball season permanently. I will watch when it's tournament time but other than that could care less.

Gravey, maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I've seen posts from you about your son or sons playing basketball? Might be someone else.

I love college basketball. I agree that the one and done has had a negative impact on the game (and at the professional level as well). Don't care much for the NBA, but major college and NBA are the best athletes in the world.
Yes my son plays but I still don't give a crap about basketball. I don't miss his games but otherwise just not for me. I played one year when I was 10 but was a football and baseball guy. He's 12 and said he's done with baseball and gonna concentrate on basketball. Told him its his choice and I'd support him whatever he wants to play.

AllOutdoors

I got out of watching it all for a while. Since my daughter has taken such an interest in it, I find myself watching it more. Plus she keeps us busy going between Vandy games and freed hardeman games. Watching Vandy and Baylor now. Go Vandy!

PalsPal

I rarely watch a full game, unless it's the Vols.

Even though I played high school, and all of my daughter's played some, I just don't get in to watching it much.

If I do flip around and see only a few minutes remaining, I will usually watch that.

I did have to flip over from time to time to make sure KY was continuing their choke job the other night. It was beautiful :D !

Latest posts