college basketball

THEdonkey0515

I use to love it just as much as football, games were fun and close almost always and upsets happen often! like 8 florida getting beat at HOME to Miami:) sorry had to say that And the NCAA tournament is always fun to watch.
but I think Kentucky basketball gets on my nerves more then any football team could lol. 9 McDonald's all Americans really lol? is 5 or 6 not enough to win it all lol? I heard talk about this team going undefeated! Not gonna happen but wow! A monkey could coach them guys and make it to the final 4:) they just keep getting better if thats possible.

THEdonkey0515

Most still had florida winning by 10+ points I seen some experts say florida by 20 So im going to say it shocked a few:) even if you was not shocked florida lost;) matter of fact the headline on bleacher report is florida SHOCKED by Miami, just saying:)

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
Most still had florida winning by 10+ points I seen some experts say florida by 20 So im going to say it shocked a few:) even if you was not shocked florida lost;) matter of fact the headline on bleacher report is florida SHOCKED by Miami, just saying:)

I'm sure we will remind you what a power house UT will be in B.B. Good night.. :D

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
Lol nope whats that gotta do with florida getting shocked lol I stay on topic.

The same as a UT fan crying about FL on a TN hunting forum. I guess you figure if you fire the first shot it will ease your pain of a bad season. I think they have UT next to last in the preseason SEC polls... :)

THEdonkey0515

This topic started out talking about how I Yugoslavia use to like college basketball because of all close games and upsets. I just used the florida upset as an example. Then you freaked and cried and and started throwing out reasons for the L lol, just used them as an example chill dude its ok:) really didnt mean this topic to be about your worshiped gators:) it was about how good ky has been and got.

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
This topic started out talking about how I Yugoslavia use to like college basketball because of all close games and upsets. I just used the florida upset as an example. Then you freaked and cried and and started throwing out reasons for the L lol, just used them as an example chill dude its ok:) really didnt mean this topic to be about your worshiped gators:) it was about how good ky has been and got.

We know what you were doing and you aren't that smooth.... :) It's cool and no one really cares but don't act like it was a great example... History always repeats itself... :)

Wrangler95

I believe Gator said last year that basketball wasn't important,oh I'm sorry,he was talking about Tennessee women's team,then one week later,he was bragging about Florida's women's team,lol

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
I believe Gator said last year that basketball wasn't important,oh I'm sorry,he was talking about Tennessee women's team,then one week later,he was bragging about Florida's women's team,lol

Is Bama still going to lose 3 games.... :D It was a joke about Gators women's basketball but I wouldn't expect you to know the difference... Never watched a game.... :)

THEdonkey0515

I was not trying to do anything lol you make me laugh with all your dumb little come backs that make no since lol? Just used florida as an example lol and u freaked and turned it into something it never was ment to be lol. Take things a little to serious man:/

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:

Is Bama still going to lose 3 games.... :D It was a joke about Gators women's basketball but I wouldn't expect you to know the difference... Never watched a game.... :)

Yeah,right

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
I was not trying to do anything lol you make me laugh with all your dumb little come backs that make no since lol? Just used florida as an example lol and u freaked and turned it into something it never was ment to be lol. Take things a little to serious man:/

You seem to be the one all upset and confused.... :) No one really cares.... :grin:

I guess Uts not going to be very good???

Latest posts