Can someone post a pic of a Summit Viper nested together correctly?

CliffordN

I bought one used, and cannot for the life of me figure out how to carry it.... Neither part will slip inside of the other to pack it flat. Last time I moved it, I lashed the bottoms together and that is about as bulky as you can make it...

30-06 type of guy

IMG_7195.jpeg

Carlos

It's kind of a pain the first time, after that it's like riding a bike.

Btw- your stand is prob defective. What would you take for it, as is?
:D ;)

Carlos

Gonna have to try that again. I swear it would not slip inside the frame when I tried that... They are almost exactly the same width...
The rail padding can make it a tight fit.
Make sure someone hasn't missed-matched a top and bottom from 2 different models.

TNhunter

I start by replacing the crappy bungee strap seat connection with a 1" nylon strap with a heavy duty buckle. This is the way this stand should come from the factory. I the begin by connecting the bottom of the shoulder straps to the top part of the stand on the frame nearest the part that connects to the tree. Connect the top part of the shoulder straps to the second or third slat of the base. But leave them disconnected from each other. Nest the base inside the top portion and thread the top part of the seat through the largest opening in the base. With the nested parts resting on their blade and cables Pull the top of the seat up and loop the nylon strap through the outer rail of the top portion of the stand 2-3 times then buckle and tighten it down. I thread the green strap through the outside parts of the angled rails and tighten it down. Once this is done there is 0 rattle. I then connect the shoulder straps and then I'm ready to head to the truck from the tree. I pack it up the exact same way every single time and have taught my son how to do it. This is imho the best way to nest and pack the viper Treestands.

Latest posts