Blind Drawing Update

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Supposed to be a report at the Sept Commission meeting. We'll see if anything comes of it. I am not holding my breath.

drake799

Here's a reply from Brandt on the "mistake"

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Here's a reply from Brandt on the "mistake"

The key is they have already admitted their mistake. Hard to imagine they don't end up paying back TWRA a substantial amount of the money in the contract.

GUNNERX2

The key is they have already admitted their mistake. Hard to imagine they don't end up paying back TWRA a substantial amount of the money in the contract.

Ain't gonna happen. TWRA will not look for discounted contract. In the vendor's eyes, although they didn't provide the end product the TWRA wanted they, in their own minds, provided a random and successful drawing.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Ain't gonna happen. TWRA will not look for discounted contract. In the vendor's eyes, although they didn't provide the end product the TWRA wanted they, in their own minds, provided a random and successful drawing.

How do we know that? The commission doesn't appreciate the renewed PR stink. Nor does the agency. They have a motive to get *something* out of this. Especially when it's a layup.

The fact it was indeed a random drawing is immaterial from the standpoint of the contract.

Dodge Man

TWRA had another meeting today and this is how the draw went.

Attachments

• 1835CB0A-0834-495A-9EAF-5A4B24D81542.png
    1835CB0A-0834-495A-9EAF-5A4B24D81542.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 92

TAFKAP

This is basic logic. ANYONE, making a profit in the business of electronic drawings should already be very well acquainted with how to correctly execute.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
And the penalty is....No charge for the segment drawings to us, and Brandt will pay TWRA what they would have made from them. So Everyone NATIONWIDE can put in for our blinds for early/mid/late periods for free. Talk about TN hunters getting screwed....

drake799

Seen on Facebook a guy say they talked to someone from the company building the blinds. Said they bid on a lot more blinds than what they've told us. So In other words they're gonna take more from us sounds like in next few years

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Seen on Facebook a guy say they talked to someone from the company building the blinds. Said they bid on a lot more blinds than what they've told us. So In other words they're gonna take more from us sounds like in next few years
Nothing would surprise me anymore
I say it's time to do away with the agency take money from the general fund and lower licensing costs
At least we KNOW the politicians will skim but maybe do what we want!
Least we will pay less to get screwed

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
They wanted to this year, but there was enough uproar to curtail it for now. I figure they'll take a few more next year, and then a few more a couple later, until they have them all and there are no 60 day blinds on any WMA. I think that's the long game on this, and it will all be done in the name of "opportunity".

GUNNERX2

And you believe everything you see on Facebook? How nieve can someone be?

Latest posts