Duck Blind Drawing Is Open

Blue Water Buck

Yes sir but for some reason I thought after Hunters submitted their notice that they were going to hunt any blinds that weren't a yes by those drawn. Thought they did an in person for that? Could be imaging all this

Buzzard Breath

Yes sir but for some reason I thought after Hunters submitted their notice that they were going to hunt any blinds that weren't a yes by those drawn. Thought they did an in person for that? Could be imaging all this
I don't think you're imagining it. It's been a while, but I think OH had some unclaimed blinds last year. I think they had a first come, first serve at the office. It been a year, I'll see if I can find the news release.

Buzzard Breath

Resized_Screenshot_20230704_064114_Instagram.jpeg

LAST YEAR'S NOTICE. THE DATES ARE FOR LAST YEAR.

Hymie3

My group got rd27 on reelfoot. Looking at the map it looks like it's out in the middle of the lake no cover for a mile or so I don't know. Anyone have any input on this?

MickThompson

My group got rd27 on reelfoot. Looking at the map it looks like it's out in the middle of the lake no cover for a mile or so I don't know. Anyone have any input on this?
I don't know anything about that particular blind but that's a pretty typical setup for Reelfoot. Gotta watch the wind on those open water spots

mike243

Wish I had put in for something but wasn't sure when I was going to retire, wife said do it this year don't wait till next year, I wouldn't want to keep somebody from getting a blind I might only get to hunt a couple times, next season I might not draw nothing but feel like I can hunt plenty if I don't miss to much, them shells are $$. I will have to start from scratch on decoys so out of the way not favorite blinds will be my pick, no need to have a place a big spread is needed and maybe waste a great spot. it wont be about the numbers just the experience, lord help me surely it aint as hard to hit a duck or goose like doves 😂

Dodge Man

I don't know anything about that particular blind but that's a pretty typical setup for Reelfoot. Gotta watch the wind on those open water spots
Ice as well if it freezes up and then starts to thaw and a huge chunk breaks loose with the wind pushing it. It will take out all of your decoys and possibly everything else.

Latest posts