Duck Blind Drawing Is Open

THE DUKE

Wish I had put in for something but wasn't sure when I was going to retire, wife said do it this year don't wait till next year, I wouldn't want to keep somebody from getting a blind I might only get to hunt a couple times, next season I might not draw nothing but feel like I can hunt plenty if I don't miss to much, them shells are $$. I will have to start from scratch on decoys so out of the way not favorite blinds will be my pick, no need to have a place a big spread is needed and maybe waste a great spot. it wont be about the numbers just the experience, lord help me surely it aint as hard to hit a duck or goose like doves 😂
No need to anything until TWRA changes what they are doing. Until then your just wasting your time.

mike243

I have wasted a lot of time all these years not putting in for stuff due to not being close and lack of time, I am removing the lack of time so it costs me nothing to apply and you can't win if your not in 😂 some ass hole will win might as well throw my name in the pot lol.

BigRed1080

I drew a blind with no blind on site. Gonna be a long season having to wade hurt. I'm too old for this crap.
you do have to build one or TWRA will turn it in as forfeited.

"Season permits will be for 60 days and are for blinds constructed by the permit holder. Blinds must be constructed with solid materials."

Source: Link

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
We struck out at Camden again, but we had a friend that drew RD 62, so we'll get a hunt or two up there this year I'm sure.

drake799

Has anyone heard that this year was the last time they are gonna be doing the live in person drawing announcements?