Duck Blind Drawing Is Open

Titanxd17

Yeah good luck getting something from them. There a few camden list, but it's stuff ppl wrote down when they called them out, but not from twra itself

West_Tn

Yeah good luck getting something from them. There a few camden list, but it's stuff ppl wrote down when they called them out, but not from twra itself
It's actually very easy. Just email them and they will give it to you.

Stick & String

West_TN, we drew blind #13. We hunted blind #11 last year and à lot of the ducks we're diving into #13. Also à brand new blind so it's in good shape.

wayne

Seems kinda fishy I guess
I've really tried to ease up on TWRA the last week or so but this just can't be ignored. The "TWRA BOATING OFFICER OF THE YEAR", who was an officer over Cheatham WMA, was drawn for one of the best blinds in Cheatham WMA. Along with many other people getting drawn for good blinds at most all TWRA Blind draws the last 3 years who have very close ties with TWRA, this has to be right up there with the President of TWRF getting one of the best draws at Reelfoot in 2020 as something hard to believe is on the up and up . The odds are just too astronomical against one of these draws much less the many that have occurred since the computer draw started. It seems dirty to me. We have to get organized, go to the Commissioners meeting en masse, contact Nashville TV News channels and more if this is going to be stopped!
FB_IMG_1692231930026.jpg
FB_IMG_1692231918815.jpg

jkelley429

Seems kinda fishy I guess
Unfortunately this is the type of thing that looks fishy but is nearly impossible to prove either way. Given that he had a party of 8 we're looking at a 0.5% chance of being drawn. I'd like to think that the agency wouldn't try to rig something like this knowing how many eyes are on them.

Probably a nothingburger.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
And there is yet another reason you don't do crap under the table, behind closed doors and have an all around goat roping.

Be hard to defend them for me.
I have lost all trust in the whole bunch.

Officers excluded.

WilcoKen

I'd like to know how 1 blind can have the same name in the party 4 times. Another glitch?

jkelley429

I'd like to know how 1 blind can have the same name in the party 4 times. Another glitch?
If you are referring to the duplication of names on the award list for Camden 111, this was the result of a formatting error when converting from excel to pdf. I caught that as well and reached out to TWRA's legal division and that was the explanation I was given.

WilcoKen

If you are referring to the duplication of names on the award list for Camden 111, this was the result of a formatting error when converting from excel to pdf. I caught that as well and reached out to TWRA's legal division and that was the explanation I was given.
Nope. Different W M A. I hope that is actually the case. They really need to pay attention to details like that because they already lack credibility with regards to the computer draw system. It looks like it increased one's chances when a name is shown 4 times.

Displaced_Vol

Just curious on why you think it was the officer that got drawn? There were seven other folks in the party that could have been the one that triggered the selection.
It also looks like the officer had to wait 7 years for this particular "kick back" to pay off…
He was Boating Officer of the year in 2016 according to the time stamp on the Facebook post. What'd they say, don't worry bud we've got you covered come 2023?

I think there's plenty of criticism to go around on TWRA for all things waterfowl related over the last few years but at first glance I'm not sure this particular conspiracy holds water.

yellalinehunter

Odd he said he didn't enter the drawing but someone had to have his information to apply. Fella might what to check his credit if he has been scammed

Latest posts