Big buck tonight- bad shot

TN Larry

I think you've already decided but would definitely go look this morning. I wouldn't stomp around and grid search but would give an effort to blood trail him.

If not, I'd bring the dog this afternoon. If on public land, I would stick around all day in hopes to make sure someone else doesn't find it prior to the dog.

I think you'll find him this morning but if not the meat should be fine this afternoon. Good luck!

philsanchez76

I think you've already decided but would definitely go look this morning. I wouldn't stomp around and grid search but would give an effort to blood trail him.

If not, I'd bring the dog this afternoon. If on public land, I would stick around all day in hopes to make sure someone else doesn't find it prior to the dog.

I think you'll find him this morning but if not the meat should be fine this afternoon. Good luck!
yeah im about to head out here shortly. ive already got a guy and his dog scheduled to meet me at 3pm in case I cant get on blood this morning. This is on public, but it's so far out I think the chances of another bow hunter making it out there are slim (fingers crossed). Im just so thankful I didn't shoot him on Friday evening and have muzzleloader opener the following morning. that would've been a crap show.

Ski

Find It Hold On GIF by JcrOffroad

Latest posts