Best Blind For Turkey Hunting

Rakkin6

My buddy has a TideWe see thru blind and he says is is very nice. Don't have one personally but I could definitely see the advantage of using one. Now he has only had it for about a year I think. So not sure what the durability is on it yet..

Spurhunter

All jokes aside, I was on a turkey hunt in Missouri last year and the outfitter had a 360* see thru blind on a field edge he hadn't picked up from deer season. I got in it one day to get out of the rain and called in a hen. She was walking around right outside the blind and obviously I could see her plain as day, but my brain could not come to terms with the fact that she couldn't see me. It was crazy.

kaizen leader

Looking at buying a blind for turkey hunting. Are the new 360* view see thru blinds worth the money? The Primos guys say they are the cat's meow. @Hymie3 do you have any input on this? 😅
I've had the Game Winnner Stealth blind sold at Academy for a couple years now and it's fantastic. It was only $150 last year and a bargain. It's built to last, very nice carrying bag with shoulder straps, quiet, and very stealthy. I also like how the window screens slide to open and adjust. I've had deer and turkeys walk within a couple feet of me. I use a moving blanket for a floor and it fits perfect. Very satisfied. Good luck.

skipperbrown

I have a Rhino and I've had turkeys walk right in front of me during deer season and they didn't have a clue, like about 10 to 15'. The downside is the blinds are bulky and perhaps the biggest disadvantage is the screening is like you are wearing sunglasses. Figure with the windows up, sunrise and sunset comes about 45 min later and earlier, respectively.

OffHand85

Looking at buying a blind for turkey hunting. Are the new 360* view see thru blinds worth the money? The Primos guys say they are the cat's meow. @Hymie3 do you have any input on this? 😅
Alps outdoors has a turkey blind, only stands about 3' tall, super light, easy setup, wind goes right around and over it, once you pop the top out climb inside and push out all sides, stake it down from inside and be set up in 2 minutes flat, got it for taking the kids, and my big rhino was stolen off my lease , this one I can take anywhere. I'll load a pic if I have one

ALPS OutdoorZ Deception Pop Up Hunting Blind Featuring Unique Small Footprint Four Hub Design, Wide Windows with Silent Open, Extra Large Easy Access Door https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084J3QB4V/

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.