Beat a dead horse, then kick it some more....

Tennessee Todd

bowriter said:
No, I doubt it is tongue in cheek that guy, whoever he is has always been somewhat of a cloaca and shows it on regular basis. You just have to ignore some folks. Makes it easy to go through life with a smile.

I'll be honest with you, do NOT try to google, "Cloaca with a pancake on it's head".

It's not pretty.

Football Hunter

Tennessee Todd said:
bowriter said:
No, I doubt it is tongue in cheek that guy, whoever he is has always been somewhat of a cloaca and shows it on regular basis. You just have to ignore some folks. Makes it easy to go through life with a smile.

I'll be honest with you, do NOT try to google, "Cloaca with a pancake on it's head".

It's not pretty.
Well,Im gonna havta look now.....

TheLBLman

I googled "yoga leotard", and what came up . . . .
looked exactly like what Bowriter wears bowhunting.

And I think can now see what ticked off Tennessee Todd so much.
You see, Bowriter was wearing his wife's navy "LuLu Lemon" leotards. It's actually a hypocrisy kind of thing, since Bowriter specifically took these leotards away from his wife, and forbade her from wearing them ever again. Next thing you know, Bowriter is out deer hunting in his wife's leotards, and it was Tennessee Todd, upon having heard of the forbade clothes, caught Bowriter in the act of wearing the forbidden leotards. Was even on the national news . . . . . link below.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national ... ner/63854/

bowriter

R.I.P.
Aint a leotard one of them cat aminals what has spots and can sometimes be almost black? What I'm wearing is heavily tick dope sprayed long handles what is wore out in just the right places. You can't do no yogurt with your danglies showin. But by wearing shorts over em, you can wade briars if you are tough enough.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Nobody my age should be danglie danglin at nuthin. En I can wade briars with the bestbeadle hound or rabbit with a flapjack. And that is a fact, Jack.

Where's my tea?

Latest posts