Beat a dead horse, then kick it some more....

catman529

bowriter said:
That doesn't take the flapawful into account. I believe he was trying to bump uglies with the G-raff when Heming Ernestway shot it with a comcross waffverticas.
No, Heming Ernestway shot it with a parhoon. The wild cougars ate all the meat off before he was able to get it in.

Orion6

I like vertical bows, I like crossbows.

Everybody freaked out when they legalized them, nothing has changed. You still have to find the deer and make the shot.

Much ado about nothing.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Orion6 said:

Everybody freaked out when they legalized them, nothing has changed. You still have to find the deer and make the shot.

Much ado about nothing.

You sir, obviously know nothing about this site or rabbits. When you take into account the animals involved, the picture was obviously taken on the south lawn of the Right House. Therefore, it is a Slowbama plot.

Or perhaps, a plite.

Tennessee Todd

bowriter said:
Orion6 said:

Much ado about nothing.

You sir, obviously know nothing about this site or rabbits. When you take into account the animals involved, the picture was obviously taken on the south lawn of the Right House. Therefore, it is a Slowbama plot.

Or perhaps, a plite.

Agree completely.

Terence

This is the stuff that really bothers me when someone like myself actually cant use a compound bow. So basically this guy can kiss my A$$

Diehard Hunter

Tennessee Todd said:
What was the question?

You will find it in paragraph seven, page 10967 of obamas healthcare bill, but don't read it, Nancy Pelosi wants to be the first to read it.

woodsman87

The off-season is already messing with everybody's brains.

I will be having withdrawals when turkey season is over, and ready to skip all summer all the way to September 1st. I don't golf or fish very much.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Terence said:
This is the stuff that really bothers me when someone like myself actually cant use a compound bow. So basically this guy can kiss my A$$

We need clarification. What guy and which a$$?

As the fellows once asked, "Is that Horizontal?"

His friend replied, "I'm not sure. I don't know her name. She could well be vertical."

bowriter

R.I.P.
I just remembered. We had pancakes for breakfast yesterday, I ate three. I believe the last one had a rabbit hanging from it. It appeared to me he was vertical.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Melt about an inch of a stick butter, add two heaping tbs of peranut butter and two of honey. Stir and mix well. The remove the rabbit sna set aside. Smear panjacks with the mixture boths sides and cover the stack with maple syrple. Hit rabbit in the head, hard with a hammer and set aside once more.

Remove the sashages from the fryin pan and add to plate. Pitch rabbit to dogs and set down to eat with a big glass of butter milk. Hold fork in right hand horizontaly. Hold knife in left hand vertically. Use knife to push food onto fork. and keep kids from getting in your plate.

This is known as a bowhunter breakfast both vertical and sidewisely. It is usually enjoyed by both.

timberjack86

bowriter said:
Melt about an inch of a stick butter, add two heaping tbs of peranut butter and two of honey. Stir and mix well. The remove the rabbit sna set aside. Smear panjacks with the mixture boths sides and cover the stack with maple syrple. Hit rabbit in the head, hard with a hammer and set aside once more.

Remove the sashages from the fryin pan and add to plate. Pitch rabbit to dogs and set down to eat with a big glass of butter milk. Hold fork in right hand horizontaly. Hold knife in left hand vertically. Use knife to push food onto fork. and keep kids from getting in your plate.

This is known as a bowhunter breakfast both vertical and sidewisely. It is usually enjoyed by both.
I just choked on my dip when I read this :D

catman529

Sorry, but a vertical bow hunter and a horizontal non-bow hunter cannot share a breakfast. It's a travesty that would be a disgrace to all real bow hunters. And if the rabbit should be hit with a hammer, then so should all deer and other game, because a hammer is primitive, not a mechanism with strings and cables. Only real hunters use hammers. And the best use rocks, or their bare hands.