Bama Basketball

Spurhunter

I'm just about tired of this alabama basketball success. I'm ready for the bammers to fall back into their famous line "I don't like (insert sport here). Football is all I care about." All I can say is enjoy that #1 ranking because in 51 and a half hours the Vols are going to crush that dream!

slow motion burn GIF by Conor McGregor

Spurhunter

Haha it should be a good game. I'm looking forward to it.
I don't see Tennessee having a chance unless they get real hot offensively and alabama has a bad night. Our offense has been beyond stagnant for a while. Hopefully they get up for the #1 team and the packed house. I was a lot more optimistic 3 weeks ago.

Bamamonts

Bama didn't play great against Auburn. Auburn lead most of the game. That game was loud.
I think Tennessee plays better because of the competition.

Displaced_Vol

Yeah we've been pretty heavily favored in our last four and that's not worked out so well.
TBA should be rocking, that should help, but unless we have a significantly improved performance on both ends of the floor, it's going to tough to get this one. Usually just have to worry about the offense but Vandy & Mizzou both burned the nets down.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
Home filed has a big impact in football; home court has even more impact in basketball. And, Alabama's offense struggles against defenses that are physical.

I guess this is why UT is favored.

Latest posts