Bait pop(new video)

bluball

The guy I was talking about died. Gamefish fish formula. Best ever made IMO.
Coming soon,has already made some for his prostaff.Took this pic earlier while loading the enclosed trailer for the expo at branson,mo.
20221018-184115.jpg

bluball

Bait pop should be showing up on store shelves soon.Some mom and pops stores are carrying it already,pl outdoorsmen in paris landing has it already.If anyone wwnts to come to camden to get it i have some also.

bluball

Is Ruger going to endorse the product?😁
Maybe,not sure how many championships he has won,he wont tell us.They are fixing to sign contracts with a couple guys though.Tournament winners have used it and are impressed,but font think they want me to announce how things are going,they want to do it themselves.

bluball

Bought three tubes, used it many times, highly unimpressed
Dang,but thanks for your honest review.Seams dome like it and some dont.Guys that won the crappie usa classic were one of the first people to buy it.We didnt find that out until after they won and were using it all week.It does seam like some like it and some people dont though.More products are coming,maybe they will be something bettter for your fishing style.Which product are you using if you dont mind me asking,thanks

WTM

Maybe,not sure how many championships he has won,he wont tell us.They are fixing to sign contracts with a couple guys though.Tournament winners have used it and are impressed,but font think they want me to announce how things are going,they want to do it themselves.
lol id be more apt to buy it if Ruger was recommending it over the garmin guru. that guy is a grade A jackass.

agelessssone

Dang,but thanks for your honest review.Seams dome like it and some dont.Guys that won the crappie usa classic were one of the first people to buy it.We didnt find that out until after they won and were using it all week.It does seam like some like it and some people dont though.More products are coming,maybe they will be something bettter for your fishing style.Which product are you using if you dont mind me asking,thanks
I bought the new blue Bait Pop.
I fis

h for hybrid bass, white bass, and yellow bass, usually 30-40 ft deep.
I fished 1/4 oz spoons side by side and noticed no difference in either the visibility nor fish being attracted.
I am using a Garmin 8612 GPSMAP to feed a 21" NBT Marine screen.

agelessssone

Mitch Petrik has 200 units coming in January.
Better order one now, got a feeling they'll sell quick.
Only forty in existence at the moment...I've got #17 on my boat and another coming for my other boat

bluball

lol, see there bluball i told you those 21" marine displays would carch on.
Nbt is a nice setup,cost is way cheaper than a garmin 20in screen.It piggy backs off a garmins hdmi port i believe.I have played with a couple,really responsive no lag on the nbt touch screen.

bluball

I bought the new blue Bait Pop.
I fis
View attachment 162268
h for hybrid bass, white bass, and yellow bass, usually 30-40 ft deep.
I fished 1/4 oz spoons side by side and noticed no difference in either the visibility nor fish being attracted.
I am using a Garmin 8612 GPSMAP to feed a 21" NBT Marine screen.
Thats a nice setup,was just making sure you didnt have the regular scent,it doesnt have any bait enhancer.in it.Have also heard some of tge prostaff say with a high noise rejection and low color gain settings that baitpop didnt look as good.They recommend noise reject on low or off and color gain in the 80% range.

agelessssone

Nbt is a nice setup,cost is way cheaper than a garmin 20in screen.It piggy backs off a garmins hdmi port i believe.I have played with a couple,really responsive no lag on the nbt touch screen.
Yup. The 8612 GPS MAP was $3,700.
The NBT Marine 21" screen was $3,000.
Don't know what the price of the new units will be.

bluball

Mitch Petrik has 200 units coming in January.
Better order one now, got a feeling they'll sell quick.
Only forty in existence at the moment...I've got #17 on my boat and another coming for my other boat
They had a booth at the crappie expo,great guys with a great product.

agelessssone

Thats a nice setup,was just making sure you didnt have the regular scent,it doesnt have any bait enhancer.in it.Have also heard some of tge prostaff say with a high noise rejection and low color gain settings that baitpop didnt look as good.They recommend noise reject on low or off and color gain in the 80% range.
I'll be fishing in the morning.
I'll try those settings.
I'll also try Bait Pop on one lure and the other lure (same lure) au natural
And take some videos of the trial.

bluball

I'll be fishing in the morning.
I'll try those settings.
I'll also try Bait Pop on one lure and the other lure (same lure) au natural
And take some videos of the trial.
Do it with the active caption app,thats the best way to get a quality video

Latest posts