Bait pop(new video)

bluball

looks like bait paste with metal flake added.

berkleybused to make a product called fish scales that looks similar.
Yep,i still have some made by johnson,bought a bunch on clearance at wally world.Ita a paste with scent and scales and color is close to monkeymilk.

bluball

how long does it stay on a lure?
Kinda hard to say 100%,but i have casted atleast 10 times plus with it holding up.Priced at $19.95 right now but will probally go up after the expo,thanks
FB-IMG-1664925108591.jpg
IMG-2568.jpg
IMG-2570-1.jpg
FB-IMG-1664925103034.jpg

bluball

i cant tell whole lot of difference in his videos.
Yep,but you can tell its bigger if you look good.I would say probally 50% better return.Most guides that have tested it have ordered cases because they think they can sell it to customers on there guide trips.Bait pop isnt for everyone,mainly for people who have trouble seeing and tracking there jig with live sonar.There will be more products coming out slowly,regular crapipe scents in the near future.

bluball

Naw,not my product,the guy that originally started fish formula in the late 70's or early 80's.My buddy at performance fishing electronics will probally be the only place to buy it until jan 1st.Some stores will be carrying it also,he has been getting case orders from mom and pop bait stores also.

Headhunter

Naw,not my product,the guy that originally started fish formula in the late 70's or early 80's.My buddy at performance fishing electronics will probally be the only place to buy it until jan 1st.Some stores will be carrying it also,he has been getting case orders from mom and pop bait stores also.
The guy that started the original fish formula died. At least that is what I was told when I tried to contact the company several years ago.

Latest posts