Bait pop(new video)

bluball

The guy that started the original fish formula died. At least that is what I was told when I tried to contact the company several hes s

The guy that started the original fish formula died. At least that is what I was told when I tried to contact the company several years ago.
Hes still alive,i will probally see him this evening

bluball

The guy I was talking about died. Gamefish fish formula. Best ever made IMO.
Yeah,think the guy from dickson owned it for awhile.Think he was probally the last person to produce it until now.The original owner ,the guy that invented all the original scents owns it again now.

bluball

Where is it sold? I was told the guy in Dickson is who came up with the idea for Game Fish formula.
Right now performance fishing electronics is where to buy it.But if shipping is involved it is probally shipped from lexington,tn.I can find out about the game fish formula when i see the owner.Might be next week at the crappie expo before i see him though.

WTM

david brethshears supposedly invented the stuff. he was also in development at usa labs in dickson. my wife's cousin used to sell those products (nutritional supplements) 20 or so years ago. barry said something it was the same guy.

bluball

david brethshears supposedly invented the stuff. he was also in development at usa labs in dickson. my wife's cousin used to sell those products (nutritional supplements) 20 or so years ago. barry said something it was the same guy.
Yep,david is the one i know and talk too.We rigged his new boat a couple months aho is how i met him,have been on the water with him also a great guy.

bluball

I reckon it has some type on metal in it to reflect? somebody will complain before long about polluting the water .
I dont think its metal and dont think your gonna have to worry about poluteing the water.

mike243

So does the tube state the ingredients? I'm not worried myself but I also don't duck hunt but know lead is band for that lol

WTM

i wouldnt worry about polluting. id bet the ingredients he uses are naturally found anyway. at least thats how id make it. (and no im not saying how i would make it lol).

i think there is an easy way to test it. cut some monofilament 3" long, about 20 strands should do. tie them in a bundle like a jig and tie it on to some mono and split shot about a foot above. drop it down and take a pic. pull it up and dab it with some of this stuff. drop it back down and take a pic. then compare the two.

mono has a density of only 15% higher than water. i imagine this stuff has a density of around 1 to 2 times that of water and should yield a pronounced return on the mono jig.

bluball

i wouldnt worry about polluting. id bet the ingredients he uses are naturally found anyway. at least thats how id make it. (and no im not saying how i would make it lol).

i think there is an easy way to test it. cut some monofilament 3" long, about 20 strands should do. tie them in a bundle like a jig and tie it on to some mono and split shot about a foot above. drop it down and take a pic. pull it up and dab it with some of this stuff. drop it back down and take a pic. then compare the two.

mono has a density of only 15% higher than water. i imagine this stuff has a density of around 1 to 2 times that of water and should yield a pronounced return on the mono jig.
Its been tested,videos prove it works,lots just dont believe it works.There have been people and guides from several states testing it.Guides are either buying it and selling it on guide trips or getting there local bait shops to carry it.This is just a little pre release to get the word out before the expo,the expo was supposed to be the actual release.Word of mouth from users i believe will make it fly off the shelf even more in the coming months.Believe me with david there was alot of testing going on with lots of the top crappie pros testing it.I do get to fish much from wiring boats on alot of my days off but have bern fortunate to get to test it because of my buddy.we tested several products so far and a few have impressed me.Also glad david has given my buddy the chance to promote the new fish formula products and i get to tag along for the ride.

TNReb

I'm not dogging the product ...

... but at the price it won't take long for someone to come up with a "homemade" product that works just as well and costs a fraction of the price to make.

Another thing I don't get.. in one of the videos, the guy was smearing it on a hair jig. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a hair jig? Seems like it would take away the properties of the "hair" - it'd just be gummed up together.

bluball

I'm not dogging the product ...

... but at the price it won't take long for someone to come up with a "homemade" product that works just as well and costs a fraction of the price to make.

Another thing I don't get.. in one of the videos, the guy was smearing it on a hair jig. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a hair jig? Seems like it would take away the properties of the "hair" - it'd just be gummed up together.
Might be right about a homemade version.I personally havent tried it on a hair jig either.I can find out how it performs on a hair jig if you want me too.Any homemade formula may not be as good though.The scent and sparkles in the baitpop i believe makes a difference also.I have tested it alittle and know it works,but hope to test it more this winter.

Latest posts