As the season comes to an end....

woodsman87

work on the farm, squirrel hunt with my dad and his dogs, deer hunt in Alabama some, rabbit maybe, quail maybe, and then finally turkeys.

Redfred16

Look for a new property to hunt, then scout it and prepare it.

I may try some fishing for catfish, since I've never caught one and it always interested me. I may do some squirrel hunting till the sale is final on the larger property I have access to.

Hollar Hunter

Duck hunting as much as I can. Than back to working towards my goals for the 2013 deer season. Got about 30 acres of hardwoods to clear for 4 or 5 new plots. Lots of liming and fertilizing to be done. Got about 30 trees waiting to be planted and about a 100 acre chunk of beech trees I'm going to go in and just drop as many as I can before summer to just make a thick mess of a sanctuary. Lots of shed hunting along the way and since they shut down my dam fishing reckon ill just focus on wading for giant small jaws...

Redwing

A little Marriage Maintenance is in order. Then maybe fix all the stuff around the Cabin that we said we would fix before last Deer Season....or put it off till next fall.

JAY B

Deer scout, move a few stands, relocate some catfish grabbling boxes and start thinking about Ol' Tom !

Brisco Darlin

probably just relax and do some squirrel hunting. got a couple rifles that i've been wanting to redo the stocks on. should make a good winter project. oh yeah and catch up on my reloading.

Artemas

Wish I had a rabbit dog. Grew up rabbit hunting at my grandparents in PA and its loads of fun. Our properties here are loaded with swampers and cottontails. Guess ill just have to kick some up. Got a new 22-250 and Winchester sx3 12ga on the way along with the new 597 so add any type of predator, squirrel, duck...ect to the list.

Latest posts