Anyone Hunted Lower Hatchie NWR This Season?

SKFOOTER

I've got the last Quota Hunt there starting Thursday and noticed that only 3 birds have been checked from there during the 2 earlier quota hunts. 11 were checked from there total last year.

Gauge

My son and I was drawn the first weekend. Weather was horrible that Saturday so I didn't go. Hatchie is out pretty good. I went after church on Sunday and found some high ground but no turkeys.

SKFOOTER

Gauge":1g9lpc63 said:
My son and I was drawn the first weekend. Weather was horrible that Saturday so I didn't go. Hatchie is out pretty good. I went after church on Sunday and found some high ground but no turkeys.
PM sent.

Spurhunter

SKFOOTER":2g0boi0a said:
I hope you guys never need to ask for information. You act like its a cardinal sin to try to get an update on a hunting area.
I gave you some information once. When it was time to return the favor you wouldn't respond to my PM. Seems like the road only goes one way.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SKFOOTER

Spurhunter":291wtx8v said:
SKFOOTER":291wtx8v said:
I hope you guys never need to ask for information. You act like its a cardinal sin to try to get an update on a hunting area.
I gave you some information once. When it was time to return the favor you wouldn't respond to my PM. Seems like the road only goes one way.

I have never refused information to anyone. If you ever requested info from me I never received your message.

Spurhunter

SKFOOTER":3ia4cwyw said:
Spurhunter":3ia4cwyw said:
SKFOOTER":3ia4cwyw said:

I have never refused information to anyone. If you ever requested info from me I never received your message.

It is possible you didn't get my message. It was quite a few years ago. I gave you some info on Chickasaw NWR for your hunt and when my hunt rolled around you didn't answer my PM.

Latest posts