Prob long shot, but anyone here hunted Vermont?

REN

Have a buddy that lives in VT so Ive been contemplating taking a trip up there to try and find some turkeys. He isnt a hunter so he is no help but license fees are cheap and from what I gather its not hunted super hard by residents.

Anyway anyone happen to ever hunt in that state?

Bgoodman30

Have a buddy that lives in VT so Ive been contemplating taking a trip up there to try and find some turkeys. He isnt a hunter so he is no help but license fees are cheap and from what I gather its not hunted super hard by residents.

Anyway anyone happen to ever hunt in that state?

We went to Stowe in the fall didn't see any turkeys but pretty country. Id go back in a heartbeat. The biggest PITA is getting the hel! out of Boston...

RoyalPrudent

I was up there in March a while back. Every field had huge flocks in them, but there weren't that many fields. I'd imagine it would be fun if you found the right spot.

megalomaniac

Too funny... I pulled up my u tube channel this eve after work, and one of the suggested videos was THP in Vermont. No need to watch the video, but I would highly suggest you wait a couple years before going to Vermont, as the fanbois will be invading it this spring.

CrossVolle

Too funny... I pulled up my u tube channel this eve after work, and one of the suggested videos was THP in Vermont. No need to watch the video, but I would highly suggest you wait a couple years before going to Vermont, as the fanbois will be invading it this spring.
it preloaded on mine too lol. my first thought when i opened it.

Latest posts