Alabama V Georgia

gobblegrunt

I still don't understand why Smart would make such a call on 4th and 11 at the 50!!!! Makes no since to me at all because it's too much of a risk to give Bama the ball back at mid field. Should have punted and tried to pin them back. Georgia just couldn't execute on the offensive side of the ball in the 2nd half. Also I'm pretty sure there was a pass interference call that the refs definitely missed. A very important one at that.

buckaroo

Precedent has already been set. Its the 4 best teams. Not the Conference champions. It wold be a toug case to make that Alabama isn't one of the best 4 teams even if they lost to GA.

In this case Georgia should be in it too

PalsPal

Didn't get to watch but listened on drive to Nashville. When Tua went down I knew Hurts would lead the comeback.

Sure wish LSU hadn't fluked that W as I just don't see GA getting in.

Sounded GA defense did OK ;) !

So, is Kirby Richt 2.0?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

tree_ghost

PalsPal":2kqw1yne said:
So, is Kirby Richt 2.0?

Didn't take as long as I thought it would for someone to ask that question...the answer is no way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

PalsPal":kqda289d said:
Didn't get to watch but listened on drive to Nashville. When Tua went down I knew Hurts would lead the comeback.

Sure wish LSU hadn't fluked that W as I just don't see GA getting in.

Sounded GA defense did OK ;) !

So, is Kirby Richt 2.0?

Next time Krby and Richt meet....

837072ca19e3c5cebea76e2693f3100d.gif

PillsburyDoughboy

So if I am running the numbers right

We were down 28-14 with 18:10 of time left.
And scored 21 unanswered points. This only happens because ALABAMA Defense breaks down the opponents offense. Lets them run up and down the field for 3 quarters and lets them run out of steam.

BamaProud

BamaProud":2oi1nngy said:
Crow Terminator":2oi1nngy said:
3.5 hrs til game time. I'm excited. Worked all night and have been up all morning...afraid if I lay down now that I will sleep right thru it. Gonna try and stay awake to watch it.

Same here. Tried to take a nap earlier but couldn't sleep.

Well, did you stay up for the whole game? I didn't make it. I went to bed at the end of the 3rd quarter and missed the comeback. :oops:

PillsburyDoughboy

BamaProud":1hkwj026 said:
buckaroo":1hkwj026 said:
In this case Georgia should be in it too

I agree. Georgia should be in over Oklahoma. However, OK avenged their single loss to TX so I bet they get in over GA.

When has a two loss team gotten in the top 4 ?

Serious question

BamaProud

I don't think a 2 loss team has ever gotten in, but that doesn't mean a 2 loss team should be automatically excluded.

I just think Georgia is far better than Oklahoma, Ohio State and Notre Dame. If the win/loss total was a premium factor in who should got in the playoff, then UCF would have to be included over Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State.

PalsPal

PillsburyDoughboy":1zolj8b8 said:
So if I am running the numbers right

We were down 28-14 with 18:10 of time left.
And scored 21 unanswered points. This only happens because ALABAMA Defense breaks down the opponents offense. Lets them run up and down the field for 3 quarters and lets them run out of steam.

OR ... GA goes conservative trying to protect the lead and then their coach makes one of the dumbest calls ever. BTW, as mentioned, if Tua doesn't go down GA wins.

PalsPal

I wonder how close Saban came to pulling Tua in the 3rd? I know it crossed his mind, him being next level and all.

In fact, I kept expecting it, but it became apparent that he puckered up and wasn't going to pull the trigger, only to be bailed out by the injury.

Wait a sec, did I hear this morning that Tua's injury was actually caused by a Bama player? If that is the case, then Saban really is NEXT LEVEL!!!!

bloodtrailing

GreyGoose":g37942es said:
BamaProud":g37942es said:
GreyGoose":g37942es said:
Hope you bama boys have to sweat this one out and lose :pop:

....Yea, we'd still most likely be in the playoff. :)

Still a lot of time to play. Don't get too excited.

Not excited,personally both teams can kiss my azz.......just prefer to see you bama loving boys knocked off your high horse.Never saying it wasnt well deserved.

Typical hater. If it bothers you follow basketball.

bloodtrailing

chris1976":3254vgsn said:
I have a feeling a lot of bammers are going to be crying into their old English 800 and beating their sisters tonight!! Sure hope so. Just for tonight, I'm a DAWG!!!

Wrong.

Latest posts