Alabama V Georgia

tree_ghost

We have a long row to hoe but I don't think it's impossible by any means...DAWG NATION!!!

27-24

f3191544b48c69070697a37a92dacaa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaProud

Nobody is beating Alabama this year

Alabama will win the next 3 games by 20+ points.

If Saban is still the coach, I don't think Alabama is beatable next year either unless Tua gets injured bad enough that he misses multiple games.

Alabama 31
Georgia 10

Crow Terminator

LSU beat this Georgia team 36 to 16.

Bama beat that LSU team 29 to 0 with an injured Tua.

Of course I know that was almost 2 months ago when LSU beat them and they seem to have gotten their act together since then. My prediction is that they come into the game with too much emotion from wanting to get some payback for losing the national championship, and lose their focus, and make errors that Bama is going to capitalize on. I think they will be behind early, and that will break them down more.

The last couple games, Bama has started slow and come out at after half time and held it to the floor. I look for them to start fast in this game. I guess it all comes down to how prepared Georgia's defense is in trying to stop or put pressure on Tua. At the National Championship, they had Jalen Hurts pegged and stopped their whole offensive line cold. Tua was the wild card they weren't prepared for. Bama is gonna have to step up the defense too. Stopping the running game is gonna be their thing because in my opinion, that is where their weakest. You can't get off the field when the other team is gaining 3.5 to 4 yards per play. They are better at stopping the passing game.

TreyB

RUGER":36x4x5lx said:
I just don't look for Alabama to lose any time soon.
However, that's why they play the game, you never know.

Yep... At least not next year, Tua can go pro after that.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Total heart pick: UGA 38, Alabama 35

I just hope for a good game, knowing that UGA is missing a few key pieces and depth to be able to really hang with Alabama, not to mention the injuries and less experience this season. I've actually talked to several respectful Bama fans today that didn't want to talk smack or get cocky, and they all expect UGA to give them their hardest fought game this season. I'm not going to concede the game before it starts, but know it's a long shot, though not impossible, to beat this Bama team.

Latest posts