Alabama V Georgia

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
PillsburyDoughboy":39rnu4x6 said:
EastTNHunter":39rnu4x6 said:
Of course Alabama gets the call. Feeling like the national title game all over again

It was the right call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respectfully disagree. But all that I ask is that the play calling is fair. The NCG was not, although I don't believe that it was a conspiracy against UGA

GreyGoose

BamaProud":sg12igax said:
GreyGoose":sg12igax said:
Hope you bama boys have to sweat this one out and lose :pop:

....Yea, we'd still most likely be in the playoff. :)

Still a lot of time to play. Don't get too excited.

Not excited,personally both teams can kiss my azz.......just prefer to see you bama loving boys knocked off your high horse.Never saying it wasnt well deserved.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I fully expect Alabama to come out and score on the first drive and be a totally different team in the second half.

UGA made some mistakes and squandered some chances towards the end of the first half, but are playing fairly well overall. They need to pick it up a notch in the second half if they expect to withstand the coming onslaught.

chris1976

Tuas numbers so far are pitiful. Fromm is killing it. Georgia looks to be a better team all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreyGoose

BamaProud said:
I don't think either team care if I am a fan or not. So I don't think there will be any azz kissing. ...and I don't own a horse.[/quote

You boys have every right to brag all you want and you make the S.E.C. look good every year,for that I commend Bama.I am personally saying that I hate Bama,hate Florida and strongly dislike Geargia. As far as either team caring if your a fan or not is irrelevant to this point.Its just having to constantly read your and your fellow Bama boys comments personal make me want fluffy kitten slap you and others Bama fans.....Once again Bama has earned every bragging right up to now as has its fans.Still doesnt mean that I cant tell you to suck it and I hope the worst for ya... :tu:

TeamMainStreet

GreyGoose":1umg4f87 said:
BamaProud":1umg4f87 said:
I don't think either team care if I am a fan or not. So I don't think there will be any azz kissing. ...and I don't own a horse.[/quote

You boys have every right to brag all you want and you make the S.E.C. look good every year,for that I commend Bama.I am personally saying that I hate Bama,hate Florida and strongly dislike Geargia. As far as either team caring if your a fan or not is irrelevant to this point.Its just having to constantly read your and your fellow Bama boys comments personal make me want fluffy kitten slap you and others Bama fans.....Once again Bama has earned every bragging right up to now as has its fans.Still doesnt mean that I cant tell you to suck it and I hope the worst for ya... :tu:

U8Aq66S.gif

rem270

If Bama wins today they win the NC

If Bama loses today they still win the NC.. It will just be fun to hear the drama filled people who says they don't deserve a spot in the playoffs because of a loss.

Latest posts