132 Days....

BSK

Nothing much in life is more gratifying than seeing deer(and other wildlife) utilize and enjoy the habitat improvements I put in place for them. There's something about watching a young buck grow over the years, how he goes from wet behind the ears to being a stupid teenager to a womanizing stud to an man recluse. Each one has their own unique personality. My favorite critter on the planet for sure. Bitter sweet to kill one, but simultaneously so rewarding. And they taste good!
I hear you brother!

It's almost like a multi-faceted puzzle or riddle I'm always trying to solve. It consumes me.
When you figure out the answer, please let me know!

I've been studying these critters in detail for a long time. From my own place, I have 37 years of detailed observation data and 22 years of season-long trail camera census data, and I STILL can't figure these creatures out. The only thing I know for sure is the minute you think you've got them figure out, they'll slap you in the face and teach you how little you actually know about them.

rem270

@Specializedjon don't take him up on his offer. He'll give you directions and you'll be hunting in a wal mart parking lot
There was a booner killed close to the Walmart parking lot a few years back so don't hate.

I'm saving the gar hole for you. I save the best spots for the real hunters. Not those Soggy Daisy ones.

Hduke86

There was a booner killed close to the Walmart parking lot a few years back so don't hate.

I'm saving the gar hole for you. I save the best spots for the real hunters. Not those Soggy Daisy ones.
Lol I'll just have to tell my 10 yr old that you stuck him in the worse spot on purpose.

Latest posts