Wind wind and more wind

Crow Terminator

It sure will expose a weak battery that's for sure. I finally bit the bullet a few weeks ago and said the heck with it and got a 24v 100ah lithium lifepo4 battery dedicated just for my Ulterra ipilot link. Was it painful to hit the "purchase" button? Sure was but I have went from two heavy batteries and the extra wiring down to one battery that literally last for multiple days without needing a charge and it weighs roughly 38#-40#.
Pros- one battery that lasts multiple days and recharges insanely fast and weighs hardly anything compared to agm or flooded acid batteries.

Cons- expensive for sure, have to get a dedicated 24v charger, and will only work for 24v equipment which is only the trolling motor.
That's one of the reasons I haven't gone to a 24v single battery. I would have to get a separate 12v battery to run accessories on. Where did you find a 100 Ah 24v? I've only seen the 50-60 Ah versions of them. I was wanting to get 12v lithiums for mine but couldn't find any in stock. I went to a kayak store yesterday and lo and behold they had Amped brand lithium batteries and a whole shelf of the 12v 100 Ah batteries...exactly what I have been wanting. I'll be up there in a week or two to buy a couple of them. They were $600 something each.

Hduke86

That's one of the reasons I haven't gone to a 24v single battery. I would have to get a separate 12v battery to run accessories on. Where did you find a 100 Ah 24v? I've only seen the 50-60 Ah versions of them. I was wanting to get 12v lithiums for mine but couldn't find any in stock. I went to a kayak store yesterday and lo and behold they had Amped brand lithium batteries and a whole shelf of the 12v 100 Ah batteries...exactly what I have been wanting. I'll be up there in a week or two to buy a couple of them. They were $600 something each.
I went with budget friendly ampere time brand. Yes Amped just got their shipment in the other day from being stuck on a cargo ship for a while. I went back and forth on 50-60 ah type but said the heck with it and got the 100ah. I never did run any of my electronics on my trolling batteries so I just have a big group 31 for my cranking and electronics

Terrier

Take a look at how the preview of your topic came across in the email teaser from TNDeer...

When you find a partner like that, let me know where you found her and if there were any others up for grabs!

Put out.PNG

:cool:

Latest posts