Wind out of the east fish bite the least?

ZachMarkus

Definitely not the case today, we stopped at 105 bass. Unreal day of fishing. Here are a few of our bigger fish from today, We caught a lot over 4lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_5107.jpeg
    IMG_5107.jpeg
    291 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5104.jpeg
    IMG_5104.jpeg
    437.9 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_5097.jpeg
    IMG_5097.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 141

7mm08

EVERY YEAR YOU POST SOME PICS LIKE THIS!!! Shame on you!! HA! What a day, and yes , you broke the " least" mold! Afraid to see what you do with a WEST wind.

You need a Captain's license and teach us old crappers how to fish.

Crow Terminator

Good lord man! I've never in my life caught a 100 LM in a day. That's just wild. I believe it though. My buddy fished Chickamauga yesterday at the same time I was on Watts Bar. We were using the same basic lures and techniques. He caught 21 LM and I caught a drum and zero LM.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I fished the last two hours of daylight on Chickamauga yesterday. Bass were near shallow structure that's close to deep water; seemed to be holding to the bottom, all appeared to be males. Smaller, no swole bellies.

WTM

I fished the last two hours of daylight on Chickamauga yesterday. Bass were near shallow structure that's close to deep water; seemed to be holding to the bottom, all appeared to be males. Smaller, no swole bellies.
yeah i caught some big males (4-5 pounders) in 3ft of water on wood on my vacation 1st week in april in mid ky lake section. tails were bloody and one was cut up pretty good. thought maybe it was caught in a carp net, but was probably in spawn.

adam martin said they started earlier this year and observed eggs in 10 of their experimental nest sites the last week of march on the north ky lake section.(snorkel survey)

Latest posts