Will Bergara ever produce the B14 line in a LH action?

Pinwheeled

I am really interested in the B14 line for my next rifle. The only problem is that I'm a lefty and to my knowledge they are not produced in a LH action. Their website alludes to them releasing a LH version in the future but nothing concrete. Does anyone know if they actually have plans to come out with one? The whole B14 line seems incredibly nice for the money but I'd rather not have a RH action on my next gun. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNRifleman

Re: Will Bergara ever produce the B14 line in a LH action?

Yes. They have talked about it quite a bit and I would imagine it will happen in 2019. Itnis one of the main thing people ask about on the Facebook Bergara page that I help moderate and the top Bergara execs are all in there listening to customer feedback. LH's and a 22 LR are by far the biggest requests they see.

Pinwheeled

TNRifleman":1bhkdwta said:
Yes. They have talked about it quite a bit and I would imagine it will happen in 2019. Itnis one of the main thing people ask about on the Facebook Bergara page that I help moderate and the top Bergara execs are all in there listening to customer feedback. LH's and a 22 LR are by far the biggest requests they see.

Awesome! That's great to hear. How about offering them in 7mm08?

TNRifleman

Pinwheeled":1yfeeiel said:
TNRifleman":1yfeeiel said:

That I don't know. I have heard rumors of a 280AI and I can tell you that people ask for the 7mm-08 and 25-06 quite a bit. It wouldn't surprise me to see them introduce one or both. Most likely will be at shot show in January. I can tell you that I have never seen execs from a company interact with, listen to and be as accessible as these guys with Bergara are.

Pinwheeled

TNRifleman":1ych9h3n said:
Pinwheeled":1ych9h3n said:
TNRifleman":1ych9h3n said:

That I don't know. I have heard rumors of a 280AI and I can tell you that people ask for the 7mm-08 and 25-06 quite a bit. It wouldn't surprise me to see them introduce one or both. Most likely will be at shot show in January. I can tell you that I have never seen execs from a company interact with, listen to and be as accessible as these guys with Bergara are.

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye out. Appreciate the info

Latest posts