Wife’s best Smallie

Crow Terminator

I am a little proud! She caught it yesterday 9-16 on Watts Bar. We've been catching fish early on top water. She had never caught fish on top water until this year and now she is addicted. She will throw a Chug-bug every day. Some days I catch more on a spook style bait but here lately she's putting the hurt on me with that chugging/popper thing. I turned my head when I heard the strike and immediately saw it go airborne. I threw my rod down and grabbed the net! Now she'll never throw anything else lol. I'm going to have a replica mount done for her but looking like it might be a while before she will get it...one of the better artists is 12-14 months time on them now.
0D76D53A-5A4C-4F16-8613-51C4A746E784.jpeg

bwgarrett3

Bet that was a fun fight. Those things can go acrobatic in the air or just dive straight to the bottom. Love how hard they fight!

c0untryb0y

I am a little proud! She caught it yesterday 9-16 on Watts Bar. We've been catching fish early on top water. She had never caught fish on top water until this year and now she is addicted. She will throw a Chug-bug every day. Some days I catch more on a spook style bait but here lately she's putting the hurt on me with that chugging/popper thing. I turned my head when I heard the strike and immediately saw it go airborne. I threw my rod down and grabbed the net! Now she'll never throw anything else lol. I'm going to have a replica mount done for her but looking like it might be a while before she will get it...one of the better artists is 12-14 months time on them now. View attachment 113857
Very nice fish, congrats.

bobbuck

That is awesome and you can tell she is thrilled! Just curious what you think it weighed? I've caught a few pretty good SM on the river at my farm but I am not a good judge of weight.

Latest posts