What time will you be climbing the tree...

BUCKYJR

In the morning? Been a whole year since I've been in a tree, I'm thinking around 515am I need to be hooking up and climbing (?)

mercman

Legal to shoot here at 551 so I'll try to be settled in the stand by about 520

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Like most of the other guys have said 5:15 or 5:30. I know most of ya'll might think this is funny/weird whatever. I don't like to leave the house till I've had a good morning dump. Nothing worse than getting up a tree all set up and getting a urge.I would rather get in a tree late than get up and turn around and have come back down and walk away from my stand.I've been setting my alarm and getting up early for a month to get my body clock set.

MUP

WestTn Huntin'man said:
Like most of the other guys have said 5:15 or 5:30. I know most of ya'll might think this is funny/weird whatever. I don't like to leave the house till I've had a good morning dump. Nothing worse than getting up a tree all set up and getting a urge.I would rather get in a tree late than get up and turn around and have come back down and walk away from my stand.I've been setting my alarm and getting up early for a month to get my body clock set.

I hear ya, that's why I take a couple of immodium the night before, to help slow the inevitable! :D

duckriver

MUP said:
WestTn Huntin'man said:

I hear ya, that's why I take a couple of immodium the night before, to help slow the inevitable! :D

Yep x2

Latest posts