What time do you go in the afternoon

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
It depends on where I'm hunting. If I'm set up on a field edge I will go later than if I'm in the woods.

Shed Hunter

Probably a little earlier than normal today. They're moving. I had a young buck running around harassing a doe with two fawns for about an hour this morning. During that time a mature buck walked in behind me following my entrance trail. I use no scent control whatsoever so I know he had to have smelled me, but he didn't care. He bedded up in some thick undergrowth behind me but left pretty quickly when he heard the young buck grunt. He completely ignored my grunts lol. I have video of him. I can't say for sure if it was my target buck or not, but I really thought so when I seen him. Now with that said our minds play tricks on us when rubbernecking over our shoulder to look at a deer. You can see the antler shining at the bottom of the big white oak. My target buck has almost 6" brows and I can't see them in the video but as you can see my video situation is very mediocre thanks to my actual phones outward camera not working. I have a bad habit of watching the phone screen rather than the deer when videoing. It was pretty hard to hold the phone steady though!

Attachments

• 4FF61A8F-E24E-4B86-9BAD-3C2F09FAB894.png
    4FF61A8F-E24E-4B86-9BAD-3C2F09FAB894.png
    398.4 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts