What scope mounts do you have on your Remington Ge

David

Upgrading some scopes and hardware on two muzzleloaders, due to failures on cheap crap.

Guns:
TC Omega
Remington Genesis

Scopes:
3x9x40's Nikon Prostaff (Currently in Nikon's service shop due to failure)
3x9x40 nikon omega

What I need help with:
1. For the TC OMega I found the leupold 1 piece Dual Dovetail base, and standard 1" rings, no problem. Thats what i plan to go with

2. Remington Genesis: I can not find anything other than a Weaver style 2 piece base made by Warne or Weaver, and can find some leupold weaver style mounts.

Does anyone know of a Dual Dovetail leupold base for a Remington Genesis? I hate to mix scope and ring brands on this? (Yeah, there is a quick release model on Leupolds website, but i dont want quick release.

Any help or recommendations on what you have on your remington genesis may help.

I will call leupold on monday, but before i talk to someone who dosen't have a clue about scopes I thought I would ask the pro's on here first!

Thanks,

David

Oh... and before I get the comment "Why do I think that people that work at leupold dont know anything about scopes/mounting"....

Last time i called them for a part number i couldn't find, i went through 4 wrong items recommended by them before I gave up!"

Tiny

I didn't see none listed in the Leupold 09 catalog except the QR's for the Genesis and Traditions Lightning & Buckmaster - # 52315

They may have some Riflemans for it but they don't list the Genesis with the Traditions/CVA list

Weaver '09 lists there Grand Slam Dove Tails (Same as Redfield or Leupold STD type) for the CVA Round Recviers 2 piece # 48970. BTW they list the same # 418 for CVA,Traditons ,and the Genesis in the old Weaver Top Mounts. so the above and bellow should work.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?p ... ber=667645

Lis

I have on all of my weapons Remington 700 Dual Extended Picatinny Tactical Scope Mount.
I have the 0 MOA on one of my 300 Win Mags and 20 MOA on the other 300 Win Mag.
20 MOA on my .308 Remington SA and 6mm-284 Remington 700 SA

0 MOA's on my BP Express Muzzleloader it's action is out of a Remington 700 Short Action.

Latest posts