Scope Reccomemdation

Remi

Joe2Kool

I've had a fixed 4x Simmons shotgun scope on my ML for 20 years. Even put one on my turkey gun. I thought 4x might be too much for 25 yard shots but it has worked well.

Eye relief is key for me. Hate getting slapped across the nose. The Simmons has about 4", but the Burris mentioned above said it had about 10. Never had one with that much, but sounds intriguing.

Madbowh

Traditions 3-9×40 $70 I own 2. For anything under 200yds they've worked great for me Crystal clear view, good in low light and rain. Year after year they ar always on

Remi

I've heard good things about Sightron from a few different people.

I've read some good reviews as well. I shoot a 1.75-6 Leu on my 358 win that I consider perfect in the woods.

I shoot a Leupold 4x33 on my Encore muzzleloader. I've killed them from 7 steps to 201yds.

This is my typical type of spot so a 4-6x range works great. That's my left sleeve in the pic. A big doe was on a fast walk through and I caught her in the opening she is laying in.

Attachments

• IMG_1437.jpeg
    IMG_1437.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 44

M T Pockets 000

I grew up using Taco. I didn't even know there was any other scope manufacturers until I bought my left hand 243 Savage and it came with a Nikon. I recently bought a couple of the rim fire for a couple of plfor inkers/ squirrel rifles. Seeing as how the old Taco's have served me well for 60 years or so I will be replacing a red/green spot with a Taco. Seriously if you want a good inexpensive scope for a kid you might want to look at these. https://tasco.com/rifle-scopes/