CVA wolf scope

musical hunter

I need a scope for my CVA wolf and have like a 200 dollar budget. What's the best bang for the buck scope for that gun?

hillbillyfab

My son shoots a Wolf. I topped it with a 2-7X32 Vortex that I caught on sale. To be honest it usually stays on 4 power for the most part. It's been worth the money thus far.

Carlos

Since Nikon quit making scopes, I'd recommend a Leupold. They can be found new for around your price range, and theyre well-built.

backyardtndeer

Have a Nikon prostaff 3-9x40 on my accura and a Nikon 3-9x40 on my wife's accura mr. Unfortunate that Nikon quit making scopes. In that price range, I would probably check out Burris fullfield scopes.

Smo

Simmons makes a decent cheap scope, or did .
I haven't shot much with a scope in a long time…

I've had a < $100 3x9Simmons on an older 742 30-06 for several years.. never an issue with it.
Yes it has been wet several times, still no problems.

rifle02

I put a Vortex Crossfire 3-9x40 with a standard duplex reticle on a 45-70 and it has worked well so far. Only about 100 rds. In either case we are not talking about precision long range! That scope can be had for 200.00 and usually quite a bit less. Vortex has a good record of honoring warranty and customer service.

wsm

For your budget I think vortex crossfire or diamondback would be good choice ,have a diamondback on my cva mr anf really like it .