Leopold 3x9x40mm Ultrimate slam scope

squirrel_hunter

Anyone have one on there muzzle loader? Leopold 3x9x40mm Ultrimate Slam 3x9x40mm ML scope.
Arkansas muzzle loader season opens Ocr 21st thru 29. I bought one going to put it on a CVA Optima V2 50 cal LR nitride rifle. Does it work its supposed too? Leopold tec guy yes it would. The load i am using is.

BH 209 84 grs by weight
Hornady 250gr sst
Haven't opened the scope yet. Got too soon. I am on vacation that week. Bear and deer ML season opens.

Lone Hunter

My buddy has one on a TC Encore. It works out to 200 yds. He uses IMR White Hots( don't know how many pellets ) with Barnes bullets. Shoots very good out to 200. He hasn't shot it further than that. His is the SA.B.R. Reticle. Nice clear scope and don't think you will have any problems with it. Would confirm hold overs though.

squirrel_hunter

I got one and am planning on sighting in tomorrow after church. I'm sure it will perform flawlessly if I do my part. First one I've bought. I always used the Nikons.
How did it do? Leupold left my booklets out of my box. Leupold said to go on line download what i needed.

DaveTN

Leupold left my booklets out of my box. Leupold said to go on line download what i needed.

squirrel_hunter

I had it sighted in with 6 shots. I shot mine in at 100 yds. I used 84grs of blackhorn by weight. With a hornady 290gr bore driver bullet. Be my first season using the bore driver.

BSK

I've got the leupold VX Freedom 2-7 on my MZ and absolutely love it. I need a scope that goes to 2x because I'm usually hunting in very thick habitat with very short shooting distances, and need good low-light scope clarity. Couldn't be more pleased with the VX Freedom 2-7.

Latest posts