Remington 700 ML

SSlater

Shot in the dark but here goes.

I've got an older Remington 700 ML 50 cal. stainless. Due to moving several times and not hunting for years, I've misplaced the nipple wrench. Was wondering if anyone had one laying around they were willing to part with.

Also looking for musket cap nipple or 209 conversion.

Located in Kingston

Remi

I went with the badger ridge kit so I could shoot blackhorn 209. I think I have a 209 breech plug and firing pin that's not compatible with bh209 in my parts box if you're interested.

Remi

Shot in the dark but here goes.

I've got an older Remington 700 ML 50 cal. stainless. Due to moving several times and not hunting for years, I've misplaced the nipple wrench. Was wondering if anyone had one laying around they were willing to part with.

Also looking for musket cap nipple or 209 conversion.

Located in Kingston

Yep, found the pieces.

Remi

I'm interested. How do like the badger ridge?I'm thinking of going that route later. Just trying to get it up and running for hunting season

I really like the badger ridge kit. Install was straight forward and it's been reliable with bh209. I ordered a couple extra vent liners when I got the kit.

Pm me an address and I'll get the 209 setup out on Monday.

SSlater

btw can you remove the breech plug then use a small open end wrench to remove the nipple. Remove the breech plug with a deep socket and long extension.
Yes. I removed it with a 7/16 deep socket. I haven't removed the nipple yet. Most likely won't have to.

SSlater

Remi, you sir are a class act! I can't thank you enough!

If you ever need help or a hand, pleas let me know!

Remi

I'm hoping. I really like hunting first two weeks of November. Should have it sighted in this weekend!

With a fast set of mules pulling the usps wagon they should be there tomorrow I would think.

Latest posts