Anybody have a smokeless?

ROVERBOY

Just wondered who had a smokeless mz? I've never owned one or shot one. Some are serious firepower. I talked to a guy that has built some. They loaded a 300 gr. to 2600 fps. Woah!

Hduke86

I have one and it's the converted cva 45-70. Off the top of my head I can't remember my fps but it's not that much. I'm more on the lower end of speed and it has been completely fine. Those smokeless mz that shoot something that big and that fast can be BRUTAL to shoot. The benefits of smokeless are the ease of loading, cleaning and how little you have to deep clean it.

Huntaholic

I might have a couple lol. WAAAAYYYYYYY back in like 2001 or so I ordered the 1st Savage MLII anybody around here had ever seen. Everybody, down to a man, has bought one after using mine lol.
Several years ago I had a Remington 700 MZ converted to smokeless by Luke at Arrowhead sports. This was before he jumped the shark and stopped doing conversions and instead started "building" his own line of rifles. Its wearing a 26" Pacnor 45 cal bbl and is the sweetest shooting gun I own probably.

Latest posts