Smokeless question

Bone Collector

I had a 6-24 viper once upon a time and at 30 yards, it wasn't too friendly. I think for what you're wanting, the Huron will do it. I'm kinda a fanboy, and I'm ok with that!
I have a 4x16x50 Credo on a 30-06 that If I ever changed ammo type or just decided to to it, I could switch the scope from that to this and visa versa and I think that 30-06 (semi auto) could be a killer in the woods with a smaller scope. I had the Credo, the 06 needed a scope and I wasn't gonna leave it sitting in the box.

jman 125

@jlanecr500 @Jcalder @jman 125 @backstraps @ADR and everyone else. Thanks for your help on this. As a token of my appreciation.

Before I post it on the Deals forums... I'll post them here.

so you all can get first chance at them. I'll put them on the deals page tomorrow sometime.
Its no problem bud. You will like it i promise. If you need anything else just give me a ring

ADR

@jlanecr500 @Jcalder @jman 125 @backstraps @ADR and everyone else. Thanks for your help on this. As a token of my appreciation.

so you all can get first chance at them. I'll put them on the deals page tomorrow sometime.
Thanks brother

backstraps

Thanks Bone Collector. You will have a lot of fun and enjoy your new muzzle loader.
Just hollor if you need anything. You're already in great company with the group you're speaking with đź‘Ť

Last edited:

Latest posts