What is it with googans

Setterman

String Music":3a0v90e4 said:
I heard one of them last weekend across the highway. It's bad when they're that far away and you can instantly tell it's a hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blowing elk bugles and owl calls?

spoon

Had one blowing the heck out of a crow call at 5:15 this morning. Then at 5:45 started an owl call then a peacock. They finally walked off around 6:15

String Music

Setterman":13kyls4g said:
String Music":13kyls4g said:
I heard one of them last weekend across the highway. It's bad when they're that far away and you can instantly tell it's a hunter.

Crow call. Good thing nobody makes a black bear call...

Setterman

String Music":17k5yt48 said:
Setterman":17k5yt48 said:
String Music":17k5yt48 said:

Crow call. Good thing nobody makes a black bear call...

if they did there might be a few less googans :D

Poleaxe

I use my own mouth and normally two owl hoots will bring the real ones in to do the rest. It was hard to hear last week when one lit in the tree above me. I refuse to buy any crow call tho. I feel for those that have to listen and put up with such idiocy. The shooting off the limb still just blows my mind that somebody would want a bird that bad. I didn't even know people did that.

catman529

Poleaxe":cfsg3ohb said:
I use my own mouth and normally two owl hoots will bring the real ones in to do the rest. It was hard to hear last week when one lit in the tree above me. I refuse to buy any crow call tho. I feel for those that have to listen and put up with such idiocy. The shooting off the limb still just blows my mind that somebody would want a bird that bad. I didn't even know people did that.
crow calls can be effective, I use them mid day, but don't like making that much noise in the early hours.

Latest posts