What do yall think about the Summit Surround Seat?

Shotgun84

I am thinking about purchasing a Summit Surround Seat for my Viper to replace the original seat that got chewed up. Has anyone here ever tried it? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

holstonangler

I bought one last year and used it for a day. I came back a couple days later and a bear had shredded it. I did like it though, was very comfortable.

Shotgun84

Oh man, Sorry to hear that. Thanks for your input. I think I am gonna get one. The original one was pretty comfortable but my dog chewed mine up so I guess I might as well upgrade.

REN

i have not tried it however i know a few guys that have them and have said the following

1. comfort is much better.
2. pockets are great but dumb that they made them with velco which is very noisy and not easy to get into in a pinch
3. seat adds warmth which is great but not so great in early season.

overall they liked them pretty well.

Shotgun84

Thanks for answering my question REN, You are right that is pretty dumb to put velcro on the pockets but from the pictures it looks like you can cut the velcro off of the flaps and fix that problem quick. Well thanks again and good luck in the woods.

Mr.Bro

Dont like mine.Why pockets that you have to sit on?Not any more comfortable than standard seat.Straps are secured to material with hot glue and not very good.One piece of mine came off the first time i used it.

Latest posts