When do basspro sales start?

Black Titan

Looking for some closeout or clearance deals on some camo. Does basspro have an after-season closeout to clear the path for new stuff? If so, when does it usually go on sale?

BT

Gravey

Just saw this on instagram.
IMG_5683.png

Black Titan

Thanks! Never heard of them but needed some lightweight pants for turkey season. Found some for $25 so grabbed a couple. Just hope they fit the way I like. 🤞

I had heard of the camo pattern but didn't know they made their own clothing line. I did some research and found this video, it's a 2 part series. Seems like some decent stuff, and on the surface appears to be US made in SC from sourced materials.

I placed my order yesterday and already received tracking info this morning.

BT

Black Titan

Thanks! Never heard of them but needed some lightweight pants for turkey season. Found some for $25 so grabbed a couple. Just hope they fit the way I like. 🤞

@Gravey got my order today. Some pretty nice stuff. If the pants you got are the feathermesa lightweight pants, you'll probably like them. I got a pair for early bow season in the strata pattern. They feel great.

I also got the greycliff all in one hoodie. Pretty good piece of kit. Has a built in hood, face mask, thumb loops for the sleeves, and is pretty lightweight and comfortable. Its performance wicking tech I guess. Should work great for early season.

BT

Gravey

@Gravey got my order today. Some pretty nice stuff. If the pants you got are the feathermesa lightweight pants, you'll probably like them. I got a pair for early bow season in the strata pattern. They feel great.

I also got the greycliff all in one hoodie. Pretty good piece of kit. Has a built in hood, face mask, thumb loops for the sleeves, and is pretty lightweight and comfortable. Its performance wicking tech I guess. Should work great for early season.

BT
Yes the feathermesa lightweight is what I ordered. Been hunting all day and wife said I got a package from FedEx and had no idea and she said it was from True Timber. I ordered at 9:58 am yesterday and delivered today. That's impressive! I was going to stay at the lease and hunt in the morning but too frustrated so came home this evening and been unloading and putting everything away. Saw the package on the counter but haven't opened them yet.

Black Titan

Yes the feathermesa lightweight is what I ordered. Been hunting all day and wife said I got a package from FedEx and had no idea and she said it was from True Timber. I ordered at 9:58 am yesterday and delivered today. That's impressive! I was going to stay at the lease and hunt in the morning but too frustrated so came home this evening and been unloading and putting everything away. Saw the package on the counter but haven't opened them yet.

Nice! I've been outside this evening in the truesuede down parka and down pants and felt real cozy warm.

I guess the big sale has ended, or the prices have changed since I placed an order. The parka I got for $60 has gone back up to $99. I was going to post it over on the deals forum after I got everything and tried it all on but the sale prices aren't nearly the % off they were.

Did you get your free hat?

BT

Gravey

Nice! I've been outside this evening in the truesuede down parka and down pants and felt real cozy warm.

I guess the big sale has ended, or the prices have changed since I placed an order. The parka I got for $60 has gone back up to $99. I was going to post it over on the deals forum after I got everything and tried it all on but the sale prices aren't nearly the % off they were.

Did you get your free hat?

BT
No on the hat. I saw something pop up about it but somehow I had 4 pair of pants and meant to only do 2. I had to cancel out and start over and never saw the hat offer again.

Black Titan

Well the large pants show size 34-36 and I wear a 34 but they swallow me so gonna try and exchange them. Otherwise I like them.

I got 2xl due to the waist size but they are quite roomy, but I wanted the extra room and flexibility for when I'm using my saddle and climbing. Pants are difficult for me since my waist measurement is around 40 but I suffer from noassatall disease and have muscular thighs so I need the room in the legs and waist but not the butt lol.

BT

Gravey

I got 2xl due to the waist size but they are quite roomy, but I wanted the extra room and flexibility for when I'm using my saddle and climbing. Pants are difficult for me since my waist measurement is around 40 but I suffer from noassatall disease and have muscular thighs so I need the room in the legs and waist but not the butt lol.

BT
I could probably do a 35 so thought large at 34-36 would be fine but they're way too big. Love the room in the legs so hopefully I can swap for mediums and leg room be just as much.

Latest posts