Gonna try these I think

Stalkhunter

IMG_5571.jpeg

backyardtndeer

i have relatives who agree...lol...did see an actual mount designed and pictured in a vehicle window for "spotting scopes"...
Pretty commonly used out west with spotting scopes.

I have one, I used for a video camera to video hunts. Clamp to the stand rail and attach the camera, worked pretty well.

Those in the op pic could be pretty helpful in stands with rails that are too low. I carry a monopod shooting stick with me when I hunt some of my store bought stands that have rails.

Omega

Actually, not a bad idea for mounting it on a stand's rail, but I think they should have put some rubber cushions on the V. I have taken my shooting stick up in the stand for just this reason and this would be much steadier. Don't know that I would spend $20 on it though, but I found this one for under $10 (should have been $20), will work good on the sill of my sportsman's condo.

1702998030458.png

Stalkhunter

Actually, not a bad idea for mounting it on a stand's rail, but I think they should have put some rubber cushions on the V. I have taken my shooting stick up in the stand for just this reason and this would be much steadier. Don't know that I would spend $20 on it though, but I found this one for under $10 (should have been $20), will work good on the sill of my sportsman's condo.

View attachment 208178
Where did you pick that up

Latest posts