What are the chances of a glorious football Saturday...

PalsPal

tomorrow? Bama loses and Vols win :D !

Any other year, I'd make it a trifecta with Vandy beating FL also, as they usually play them a very good game, but don't see that happening this year.

But, I'd be thrilled with the other two :party: !

I'm going to say 75%.

Now, the ultimate would be killing a good buck in the morning also, but that is the least likely to happen.

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":1868v3do said:

Any other year, I'd make it a trifecta with Vandy beating FL also, as they usually play them a very good game, but don't see that happening this year.

I'm going to say 75%.

Now, the ultimate would be killing a good buck in the morning also, but that is the least likely to happen.
Im up for a ALABAMA win,,, vols losing and auburn losing. Would make it the most Glorious Football Saturday ever.

And Yes I am aware auburn has a bye game this week. A guy can dream just like the OP in the thread right?? :)

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":2xaycu51 said:

I'm going to say 75%.

Looking at your expectations. Football season can't be very fun these days... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

buckaroo

LSU has played some tough games and won, The other is Kentucky, Vols are trending up, but just as important its what I'm wanting

TreyB

gator-n-buck":38d5nsz8 said:
PalsPal":38d5nsz8 said:

I'm going to say 75%.

Looking at your expectations. Football season can't be very fun these days... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Kinda feel bad for the little fella.

BamaProud

buckaroo":1omusbh2 said:
Vandy won't win, Vols are favored, and you are playing no 1

You should alert the Sports Books! They all have Kentucky favored by 1.5-2 points.
slJcbsc.png

...and I'm not playing anyone, I'm working today. Ohio State is #1 according to the College Football Playoff Rankings committee.

PillsburyDoughboy

BamaProud":3dcxfnbp said:
buckaroo":3dcxfnbp said:

You should alert the Sports Books! They all have Kentucky favored by 1.5-2 points.
slJcbsc.png

...and I'm not playing anyone, I'm working today. Ohio State is #1 according to the College Football Playoff Rankings committee.
Roll Cat's!!

OSU #1 too funny ... I know no one that believes that. Not even the one OSU fan that I know believes that.

TreyB

PalsPal":2kwv2f81 said:

I'm going to say 75%.

:rotf: :D ;)

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":2h7dxk5n said:
BamaProud":2h7dxk5n said:
buckaroo":2h7dxk5n said:

slJcbsc.png

Roll Cat's!!

OSU #1 too funny ... I know no one that believes that. Not even the one OSU fan that I know believes that.

I have no problem with OSU number one IF LSUs resume wasn't what it is. I think it should be flip flopped. U think Bama should be 1?

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
BamaProud":34fwb113 said:
What are the chances of a glorious football Saturday...

17%

100%!!!! Never trust a meteorologist. That 7 year extension starting to make sense now!

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
PalsPal":3vwj6wfc said:

I'm going to say 75%.

Definitely didn't play a god game against them this year, poor vandy!

Latest posts