GLORIOUS Easter

Spurhunter

Can yall imagine being so desperate for friends and attention that the only way to get interaction is by firing off some BS like this? On Easter Sunday no less?

I can not STAND this dude… but he literally needs our prayers, probably more than any of us can imagine.
In his defense he probably doesn't know the real meaning of Easter. I'm sure he thinks it's about bunnies and eggs. It's not all his fault. He obviously was dropped on his head as a baby. Unless a person suffered a catastrophic brain injury there's no way they could be as stupid, clueless, and oblivious as this buffoon. Have pity on him. Can you imagine being the dumbest person in the room, in every room, every day, of your whole life? That's his reality.

PillsburyDoughboy

Roll Tide

Attachments

• IMG_20240331_182041.jpg
    IMG_20240331_182041.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3

Trey13

In his defense he probably doesn't know the real meaning of Easter. I'm sure he thinks it's about bunnies and eggs. It's not all his fault. He obviously was dropped on his head as a baby. Unless a person suffered a catastrophic brain injury there's no way they could be as stupid, clueless, and oblivious as this buffoon. Have pity on him. Can you imagine being the dumbest person in the room, in every room, every day, of your whole life? That's his reality.
His cousin is gonna show him the time of his life tonight. That trailer gonna be rocking!!

JBell

Although it's not the biggest reason to celebrate today, it sure made me smile. And to be fair, turn about is fair play!!! Every time each of y'all have been Michigan, Texas A&M, Auburn, Georgia, etc fans in football season. Oh AND……. Rick Barnes is done!!! Washed up!! Can't recruit!! Etc….. like when saban lost one game a year😂 yall had a good season. It's definitely not the end of the world. Better than getting knocked out round 1 like those "basketball schools".

iowavf

So it seems that ALABAMA is in the Final 4 and the vols are not ! GLORIOUS Easter Sunday and Roll Tide
Sure didn't workout very well for Alabama in the football playoffs after getting shut down by Big Ten champ Michigan did it? I don't remember you running your mouth after the 4th and goal was denied and Alabama lost? No Bam Bam from you?

iowavf

No doubt Alabama has played some really good ball to reach the final four. If they finish it, good for them and I'll give them credit. But I despise fans who act like little kids, I see too much of this at school.

PillsburyDoughboy

I think most of the Vols fans here said congrats to Bama on their final four berth. I'll give credit where credit is due. As for the Vols getting beat my life won't change one bit and it's amazing how that works.
Amazing how that works you are correct. I cannot tell you how many BB threads have been created. Mostly cheerleading vols BB and here we are. vols sitting on the sidelines looking for tickets to the big game again.

I guess next will be threads for Diamond vols or vols mens golf looking for some legitimacy in the SEC. Next year will be there year. I am sure of it. :)

buckaroo

Amazing how that works you are correct. I cannot tell you how many BB threads have been created. Mostly cheerleading vols BB and here we are. vols sitting on the sidelines looking for tickets to the big game again.

I guess next will be threads for Diamond vols or vols mens golf looking for some legitimacy in the SEC. Next year will be there year. I am sure of it. :)
Rightly so, thanks, Vols had one hell of a team, beat yours twice. We talk about the Vols because most here only care about the VOLS

Gravey

We're already talking Vols baseball so there's that. I'm a college baseball fan more than basketball. Always have been and always will be. Maybe it's because I played a little college ball. 🤷‍♂️

PillsburyDoughboy

Rightly so, thanks, Vols had one hell of a team, beat yours twice. We talk about the Vols because most here only care about the VOLS
You seem a little stressed. Let me buy you one of these. On the house :)

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts