GLORIOUS Easter

PillsburyDoughboy

Uconn will ruin his day.
I really don't give two craps about BB. Just loving the fact that ALABAMA is in the final 4 and vols are not. Something about that just warms my heart.

With that said I feel like you are right. They guys were at the house Saturday night and we watched the UCONN game. That Clingan dude is scary good and Unless ALABAMA can find some way to shut him down I don't see anyway for them to win. He just looks like he controls the court with his scary height. Just looked at his stats He is 7' 2" , 280 LBS ? Hard to stop that once it gets in motion.

With all that said Roll Tide !

buckaroo

You seem a little stressed. Let me buy you one of these. On the

I really don't give two craps about BB. Just loving the fact that ALABAMA is in the final 4 and vols are not. Something about that just warms my heart.

With that said I feel like you are right. They guys were at the house Saturday night and we watched the UCONN game. That Clingan dude is scary good and Unless ALABAMA can find some way to shut him down I don't see anyway for them to win. He just looks like he controls the court with his scary height. Just looked at his stats He is 7' 2" , 280 LBS ? Hard to stop that once it gets in motion.

With all that said Roll Tide !
And if bama had played Purdue you wouldn't be there

JBell

And if bama had played Purdue you wouldn't be there
That's your opinion…. Regardless, bama has won the gam in front of them. Even the tall task of NC. I can't wait to see NC state and Purdue. Edey ain't gonna be able to push around their big man

Bamamonts

UConn will probably win it all. I would love for Bama to pull out a miracle and win it all but all the teams left are really good. I didn't think Bama would make it this far. They are playing their best basketball of the year. It's been a lot of fun making it this far. Only 4 teams left dancing and Bama is one of them.
RTR!

JBell

They say 70% of gambling money is on UConn to cover. If Vegas has anything to do with sports, that won't happen

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
1712366313838.gif

Latest posts