GLORIOUS!

Grouseman

It's all alabama had.

That all YOU got? :D :D :D
Seriously? Bama finished 12-2, 4th in the country, won the SEC championship, beat ut, Auburn, UGA, LSU, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, UK, and their only losses were to 2 of the top 3 teams in the nation.

NOW THAT'S all I've got.

little boy, come back when your best win is someone better than UK.

BMan

Seriously? Bama finished 12-2, 4th in the country, won the SEC championship, beat ut, Auburn, UGA, LSU, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, UK, and their only losses were to 2 of the top 3 teams in the nation.

NOW THAT'S all I've got.

little boy, come back when your best win is someone better than UK.

Little boy? Pleez, we both know someone who'll dispute that.

bama barely beat a .500 team, and in the one game that MATTERED, lost. THAT is all you got, and there's no way you can spin or bluster your way out of it.

"When your best win is someone better than UK." What the hell are you talking about? You are so lost... like alabama.

Last edited:

Grouseman

bama barely beat a .500 team, and in the one game that MATTERED, lost. THAT is all you got, and there's no way you can spin or bluster your way out of it.

"When your best win is someone better than UK." What the hell are you talking about? You are so lost... like alabama.
Name ut's best win this season......little boy

PillsburyDoughboy

While I agree, he is one of the best to do it, I believe now that the playing field is level we are seeing the effects. I bet he is not liking the portal today.

Transfer list
The playing field is MORE level because of NICK SABAN and ALABAMA football domination.

Anyone that cannot see that , recognize that or respect that is just too full of themselves or their team to see it.

ALABAMA domination of football over the years MADE other teams wake up and realize the systems and the way they were doing things in house were wrong. If you wanted to win you did it the ALABAMA way.

So yeah. Teams have gotten more competitive. They have figured it out. All because of one man and one team.

Roll Tide !

JBell

UT was barely a .500 team😂

Iglow

The playing field is MORE level because of NICK SABAN and ALABAMA football domination.

Anyone that cannot see that , recognize that or respect that is just too full of themselves or their team to see it.

ALABAMA domination of football over the years MADE other teams wake up and realize the systems and the way they were doing things in house were wrong. If you wanted to win you did it the ALABAMA way.

So yeah. Teams have gotten more competitive. They have figured it out. All because of one man and one team.

Roll Tide !
Just like a soap sudster, 🙄 all 1 man blablabla. Lots of men have done it, Lots have had good runs, but in the end it ends and it's in the process of ending for Saban and Alabama.

Last edited:

BMan

you were just discussing team bama beat

I was entertaining another member that was trying to deflect from alabama's abject failure. His deflection, and your own failure to even grasp that the discussion was about a team that BEAT alabama, are both tangents that are trying to rationalize your team losing the only game in the entire season that truly mattered.

So not only is your deflection pathetic, you have the actual discussion backwards. Either way, UT in any form or fashion has nothing to do with alabama losing. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

To borrow an English phrase, Wankers. SMDH

JBell

Bama did not lose the only game that mattered. They are not in it. They were lucky enough to make the playoffs. Unlike, I'm guessing, the team you pull for. The fact that you're on here trying to argue and justify your point is (by your own words) pathetic😂 grow up butter cup. They are kids. The ones you support suck worse than the ones I support though😉

BMan

Bama did not lose the only game that mattered. They are not in it. They were lucky enough to make the playoffs. Unlike, I'm guessing, the team you pull for. The fact that you're on here trying to argue and justify your point is (by your own words) pathetic😂 grow up butter cup. They are kids. The ones you support suck worse than the ones I support though😉

Shows how little you know. I don't pull for any team, nor do I support any. I do, however, throughly enjoy laughing at those who refuse to accept their idols' abject failure.

cbhunter

Roll Tide !
You can't be serious 🧐

Latest posts