Weird neighbors: would you do anything?

Chiflyguy

I wouldn't take an offensive posture but I would take a defensive posture.
Keep a firearm handy just in case.
Got a butthole livin down the road.
He's pissed off enough locals so I'm expecting he moves soon.
I've met him once.
That was enough.

BSK

I think I would have to at least report them to the authorities about their lack of a septic system. Or let the sheriff department know about what is going on. Sounds like it could turn into a really bad situation. I don't think you should ignore it with them being so close to where you live.
Are you required by law to have septic in a rural area? This is very rural Humphreys County, southwest of Waverly by about 8 miles.

rem270

I'd probably do my best to buy them out but I would say chances are slim on that one.

Best case scenario maybe he really does want to go "home" one day and will swallow a gun barrel and then she moves out of there. I know that sounds bad but if the shoe fits......

I have a neighbor that joins the property behind my house. He has a screw loose and we tied into over the no trespassing signs I put up last year. We've since got along and he doesn't seem like a bad guy just has issues.
I was bow hunting one afternoon and he cranked his music up and was singing at the top of his lungs. No big deal I'm sure he was drinking and enjoying himself.

During rifle on evening I heard him start yelling. My best guess is he was on the phone and calling someone a "f****** w****". Got a good laugh out of that.

My story not near as crazy as yours but it made me think of him.

Kimber45

Dang, just thought I had a neighbor issue..! I'm getting a registered letter together now… nutty girl who moved into her grandmothers place beside me is always doing something shady, or blatantly ignorant.. often impacting the neighbors. Same #@itch with the pitbull adoptions that ended up having to be put down after breaking loose and killing 6 neighbor animals (one of mine). Now she has allowed someone to drive a crappy old dodge/wrecked car into her yard, and beside her shop wall.. sitting on a couple of feet of my property. We ALL know she's a psychopath already, so will have to get other entities involved.

In your case, I'd definitely report it. Sounds like a real bad situation just waiting for the right day to happen.

Latest posts