Vols looked better than last year

PalsPal

The offensive PIs on the WRs were obviously something Heupel wanted an explanation. It may well be a penalty, but I'm sure that our guys are taught that way.

Reminds me of 8th grade. I'm playing defensive end. On 3 straight plays, the offensive tackle comes at end, I grab him by the shoulder pads, and fling him down. Three defensive holding flags in a row.

I come to the sideline, and the coach is yelling at me, "#$%@! what are you doing?"

"Coach, I'm just doing what you told me!"

"I know, but it's not legal, so stop!"

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
If we are talking about the same fumble you're kidding yourself. Dude caught the ball and took two full steps with the ball secured. If that's not a "football" move what's he supposed to do? A spin move and a couple jukes? That was an awful call made even worse when it wasn't overturned by review.
We must be talking about a different fumble, then… I thought that you were referring to the snap. I did not see the one that you were referring to. The muffed snap and two PIs that I saw were correct
Aaaaannndddd… I realize now that I was referring to the wrong game… got my threads confused. I was referring to the Bama and OTHER UT game. Totally my bad. My apologies

Hduke86

We must be talking about a different fumble, then… I thought that you were referring to the snap. I did not see the one that you were referring to. The muffed snap and two PIs that I saw were correct
Aaaaannndddd… I realize now that I was referring to the wrong game… got my threads confused. I was referring to the Bama and OTHER UT game. Totally my bad. My apologies
Stay in your Georgia lane bro

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Stay in your Georgia lane bro
College Sports Sport GIF by FAU Athletics

Lane is at ole miss…

buckaroo

I was surprised to read people complaining about the officiating this morning. I'm not one to mince words when bad calls are made, but I don't recall seeing any in this game. I will admit I was trying to watch the Texas game and Tennessee game at the same time.
Our reciever was ran over before the ball got to him, no call when out db raised their hands and ball was way underthrown they called 2 pi on us the defender has a right to space also, and was fumble, saw later head ref was florida graduate lol

Latest posts